Is OnePlus going to ditch the screen punch cam and get the full screen ever again?! via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Fadi.t
    Donut Nov 26, 2020

Fadi.t , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Hello,

I just need to know whether OnePlus is going to distinguish its product again from other products and bring back the amazing full screen again? I really love everything about OnePlus products, the amazing software, the commitment to keep products updated and of course the very reliable hardware.

For me it was a big disappointment and I consider it a downscale when the full screen concept was abandoned by OnePlus.

I just hope that OnePlus is going to bring back the full all screen phone so I can upgrade to it otherwise I'm just gonna seek other products that have this amazing feature.

R1558467807080 likes this.
  2. gdsingh94
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2020

gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 27, 2020 :
    I don't think thats ever happening again.. as one plus is moving to make there phone IP68 certified and thats not possible with any moving part in the phone...

Artemus. likes this.
  3. Matt 80
    Lollipop Nov 27, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  4. Todorino
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2020

Todorino , Dec 26, 2020 :
    The full screen OnePlus7 Pro convinced me OnePlus are a seriously good phone provider and I was extremely satisfied with it, after 10 years of samsung phones. The main reason for the switch - the first ever full screen high refresh rate panel, with no obstructions. I’ve been wanting to upgrade for a while and I get disappointed every year when I see the gorgeous displays with holes on them. Not only does it push the notification icons down, but it also renders the top part of most ‘full-screen’ apps useless. Black bars on games, pushed interfaces. I look at my 7pro and I refuse to upgrade to a phone with a worse screen experience. If OnePlus don’t bring back the full screen this year, I’ll also be forced to switch to something different. Super sad, I absolutely love what they do, but I cannot accept a hole on the screen as an ‘upgrade’.

Fadi.t likes this.