Is OnePlus under a smear campaign?

?

Do you think OnePlus is under a smear campaign?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
  1. NaterTots
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2016

NaterTots , Feb 24, 2016 :
    @decentralized are you trying to imply that Huawei themselves are doing this smear campaign against OnePlus?

If so I highly doubt that. Huawei has their own mobil device manufacturing plant. They are a huge multi national,multi billion dollar company.

OnePlus isn't even an ant to them.

nyzproof333, meatandy, SoniaB and 2 others like this.
  2. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 24, 2016

Adam Krisko and SoniaB like this.
  3. Abhie
    Honeycomb Feb 24, 2016

4. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

zaphod-beeblebrox , Feb 24, 2016 :
    I answered yes OP are suffering from a smear campaign on the survey on the basis that CS actions dont seem to be in any way working in the interests of OP customers.
    I suspect that they may be covert Google employees planted into OP. Its got to be that or they are just really bad at providing service.

nyzproof333, SoniaB, eye842 and 4 others like this.
  5. Tobikage
    Nougat Feb 24, 2016

Tobikage , Feb 24, 2016 :
    I hope they get things in order by the time they're ready to release another phone .

Older OPO's in need of battery changes and other service and the ever increasing sales count is really gonna push them hard soon.

6. bombadier
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

bombadier , Feb 24, 2016 :
    This is because some people are rather arrogant and think they didn't have problems so it's not possible that somebody has had problems.

7. CasperTFG
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

8. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

Hi mate, good to see you still rattling the cages

SoniaB, bombadier and meatandy like this.
  9. bombadier
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

bombadier , Feb 24, 2016 :
    Cheers dude,still enjoy mixing it up although I have been in the wilderness for a bit more as 40 days,
    Good to see not much has changed around here, keep fighting the good fight guys and gals

10. Fermion
    Donut Feb 24, 2016

Fermion , Feb 24, 2016 :
    I bought a one plus x and there are a host of basic problems in it that should've been resolved prior to it being released in the market. Many users are disappointed and it's not surprising that it's showing.

zaphod-beeblebrox likes this.
  11. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

Nothing new under the sun. I recall we did tell them the OP2 was crap but they didnt listen did they.
    No matter dem fekkers aint wearing me down.

bombadier likes this.
  12. r.rohit89
    Feb 24, 2016

r.rohit89 , Feb 24, 2016 :
    Only time will tell...

13. eye842
    Lollipop Feb 24, 2016

zaphod-beeblebrox and SoniaB like this.
  14. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Feb 24, 2016

SoniaB and eye842 like this.
  15. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Feb 24, 2016

Lancelot_69 , Feb 24, 2016 :
    Oddly enough I bought opo op2 and opx KNOWING the risk. Why? Because I was sick and tired of Samsung bloatware, Google crap, etc etc etc.
    Do I think oneplus can do better? Yes! But I find the best support for the problems is the people on this forum.

Abhie likes this.
  16. decentralized
    Gingerbread Feb 24, 2016

17. prezes5

prezes5 , Feb 24, 2016 :
    Some smear ink, some smear their underwear

I don't think OP is being smeared... People have the right to criticize :p

zaphod-beeblebrox likes this.
  18. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2016

SimonFullerImagery , Feb 24, 2016 :
    It's all good, apparently the co founder knows for sure only OnePlus, Samsung and Apple will survive in the phone market.

Who needs a smear campaign when you got that kind of arrogance sat up top.

Abhie and zaphod-beeblebrox like this.
  19. magnamentis

magnamentis , Feb 24, 2016 :
    ok, you can ask this question but i as someone who owns and runs most of the mentioned devices side by side, N4, N5, N6, OPO, OP2 and 2 galaxy notes, i can say that there is something to those complaints. not all of them, even most of them are due to user errors and poor troubleshooting, ignorance and language barriers do their part upon reporting issues, but if anyone asked me i'd tell them what i do myself, my nexus 5 is my daily phone, my nexus 6 is my daily media device and my OPO is my developing and test device. then if they'd ask what about the OP2, would again tell them what happened to my OP2, it's in the kitchen and i updated and flash roms and kernels to it every week once or twice and wait until it performs as expected. mentioning all the details woud add to much text here but biggest issue is that i can't tweak it to my liking due to some proprietary stuff and lack of development. still no top kernel for cm13 based roms, still can't disable sim cards
    on cm13 roms, still poor standby battery on OOS, still to much of a hassle to switch between
    H2OS and OOS/CM13, still can't theme the system UI black without replacing each apk i want
    to theme, still loose stuff upon restoring nandroid backups from perfectly working roms/setups.
    and considering the fact that i make and restore around 20 nandroid backups per week on 7 devices and do that more or less for years, you can believe me or not but there is something
    different to this OOS if it's themed. i could continue for very much longer, LED light
    management (dies not recognize AP mode without opening the app) and and and..
    so the hardware is great, i wanna keep it because it's beautiful and good general quality, but
    i need a device that i can mod to my needs and likings and have a choice to do so because
    i don't like to be dependent on a single rom and/or kernel maker in case someting goes wrong.