is that OnePlus 5 value for money

1. Ravi BINAVAT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT , Jul 1, 2017 :
    what do you think about OnePlus 5 is that value for money (पैसा वसूल).......

redvw likes this.
  2. andrew_d
    Eclair Jul 1, 2017

andrew_d , Jul 1, 2017 :
    I'd say it's a good value but it doesn't beat previous oneplus phones in value. Compared to other flagships the price is slowly creeping up to them.

3. Simping
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2017

Simping , Jul 1, 2017 :
    I upgraded from the OnePlus 2 and so far the OnePlus 5 has been amazing. Everything is much more stable, apps load really fast and the camera is so smooth (both the front and rear cameras). Even though the price has increased compared to the previous OnePlus phones, it's still much cheaper than the competing flagship phones.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  4. deepankarverma

deepankarverma , Jul 1, 2017 :
    They ditch products, they stop supporting products for no reason, they are Chinese, what else you wana know! Don't ever buy op products

Attached Files:

5. simonlee.ca
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2017

simonlee.ca , Jul 1, 2017 :
    I am not surprise if OP2 does not get major OS upgrade, but up to date security patches should be a must. When was the last time it receives an update?

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  6. Ravi BINAVAT

Ravi BINAVAT , Jul 1, 2017 :
    OnePlus promise that they provide next two Android os (O & q).for op5 ....
    Never sattle

7. piyush.singh2
    Froyo Jul 1, 2017

piyush.singh2 , Jul 1, 2017 :
    if you're planning to buy it I suggest you wait some time. a month at least. see how the wobbly screen thing develops.

buy only after they have fixed the issue.

8. piyush.singh2
    Froyo Jul 1, 2017

piyush.singh2 , Jul 1, 2017 :
    they even promised that OP2 will get Nougat.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  9. G_anirudh_verma_wAwk
    Donut Jul 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT and Rahul Rajh like this.
  10. arifholmes
    Eclair Jul 1, 2017

arifholmes , Jul 1, 2017 :
    Promise is all oneplus can give, not the actual update. Ask any OP2/x owner they will tell you whether the phones are value for money.

Ravi BINAVAT and James.maddern like this.
  11. machu1987
    Donut Jul 1, 2017

machu1987 , Jul 1, 2017 :
    My OP2 was a great value for money, even though it had issues with dropping calls after one of the OS updates. Current OS on that phone is very good. I shipped it to my mom as a birthday gift and she still loves using it. 3rd year going strong! (Thanks God of course).
    Let's see with OP5 - so far it's very good, I'll buy a better protection case for it when it comes out. I feel it's worth the money in comparison to what other phones cost like Pixel or Samsung or iPhone.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  12. G_Atanu_Majumdar_Tkpv
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT and Rahul Rajh like this.
  13. deepankarverma

deepankarverma , Jul 1, 2017 :
    Firstly they also promised Android N for op2 but then denied, yep lol never settle

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  14. Roopesh1982
    Donut Jul 1, 2017

Roopesh1982 , Jul 1, 2017 :
    it's the best phone I've used and I've used plenty over the years, One plus 5 covers all my daily needs. best value for phone phone out there esp for what you get

15. G_Pallavi_Raj_Agrawal_MF
    Donut Jul 1, 2017

16. saydaysago
    Donut Jul 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. Theshawty
    KitKat Jul 1, 2017

Theshawty , Jul 1, 2017 :
    Yes if you only care about specs. The screen is garbage as is the speaker (it's loud though so there's that).

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  18. bibbis
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2017

bibbis , Jul 1, 2017 :
    I upgraded from an S5.
    The performance difference is so massive that I'm blown away.

It almost makes me cry when I go to google play and it takes less than TWO SECONDS from the moment I press "install" until I can actually start the app! Even if I have to download CA 20MB!

I understand that any phone would be an upgrade for me, but I really doubt many other phones can give me THAT performance :O

19. cwiruh
    Donut Jul 1, 2017

cwiruh , Jul 1, 2017 :
    I still feel it's over priced considering the history of op but I am loving it .this is my first op device

20. leeHTC
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2017

leeHTC , Jul 1, 2017 :
    In one respect the OP5 is very good value for money but in another it just isn't and spending £500 for a phone that needs updates fresh out of the box is not good enough,the phone should work perfectly the first time it's switched on for that high price and the last phone I had from this company was the oneplus two but I did soon sell it on but if you do buy a phone from oneplus you are basically a Guinea pig for them.

I bought a htc u11 three weeks ago and it works perfectly out of the box and the OP5 should be the same for the price they is asking.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.