Is the 7T/pro worth buying

1. mr-b
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2020

mr-b , Jul 5, 2020 :
    I currently have OP5 that is working fine, battery lasts well, still a good experience overall. But now that OP have discounted the 7/T/pro to reasonable levels it is a bit more tempting. I like the pop up camera to give 100% screen, that's why I have no interest in the 8. I would ideally like an under screen camera which is no doubt coming in the next 12 months and may hold on for that. But, is the 7/T/pro a good phone? Are there any issues with it that long term users have found? Screen problems, battery issues? Is the camera decent or was it over-hyped like a few of them seemed to be?

Interested to know if users would still recommend it

2. Rishi317
    Eclair Jul 5, 2020

Rishi317 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    Mr-b You should buy non pop up model because pop up camera is mechanical motor camera not work properly long time and many time noise sound of motor after few days

3. mr-b
    Honeycomb Jul 5, 2020

mr-b , Jul 5, 2020 :
    I'm not worried about the pop up camera getting broken, I don't do selfies, but I like the 100% screen and that is more of a priority for me.

4. Rishi317
    Eclair Jul 5, 2020

Rishi317 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    you should buy oneplus 7t pro don't buy oneplus 8 pro many people complaint green tint issue in display oneplus many release ota firmware to fix this issue but still problem here because is hardware problem

5. Manveet
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2020