Is the circle battery indicator coming back in Android 12? via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Meowmixes98
    Eclair Sep 29, 2021

Meowmixes98 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 29, 2021 :
    I've read that the circle battery indicator is going away. This saddens me because I like using it. I find it more useful and it helps to keep my phone from looking like every other phone. Any time I buy a OnePlus phone I enable the seconds on the clock and enable the circle battery indicator. I hope you don't switch the default position of the back button next. I want a different experience than owning a Samsung phone but it looks like there are changes being made just to make sure that the phone doesn't stand out in any small way.

2. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Aaron2017 , Sep 29, 2021 :
    I've read many things about Android 12, however we won't know if any of the things we read are true until OnePlus releases it (not counting the DP's).

KluGe, Artemus and Caomhin like this.
  3. paulo111
    Jelly Bean Dec 19, 2021

4. xelaecon
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2022

xelaecon , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Noooo! Please bring this back... I had been trying to find it all day, only to do a search and find this thread.

Please bring back the circle, the stupid battery icon is a terrible gauge for level. A circle we clearly see 25/50/75 at a glance.

Please tell me who makes these decisions... I'm starting to regret my OP9 purchase, only 1 week in.

How much money was saved to skip adding a different icon style this? I bet you Gould get someone on the internet to whip up the design and code for $20.

OnePlus, your whole deal was not fitting in, standing out, doing better... What gives?

5. KluGe
    Lollipop Jan 27, 2022

KluGe , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Do you know that you are posting in a user forum?

This here is not OnePlus.