Is the OnePlus 10 Pro for you?

1. AbwaL
    Froyo Jan 14, 2022

AbwaL , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 14, 2022 :
    Atleast do Front camera improvement team OnePlus

We are paying 60/70k and getting 1080p resolution ( Front camera )
    Well i use front camera for recording quite a lot , and I am unhappy

One plus 9pro : 1080p
    One plus 10 pro: Still 1080p 😞

Anyone agree with me ?

2. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jan 14, 2022

TibiTibi , Jan 14, 2022 :
    Leica?

puccellino, Cheetosdust and RacerZ like this.
  3. TibiTibi

🦖👌🤘

script, RacerZ and Cheetosdust like this.
  4. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Jan 14, 2022

Cheetosdust , Jan 14, 2022 :
    I don't dislike the looks of the Leitz Phone 1, honestly, even if it has the internals of a Sharp.

The price? Not so much - around $1,700. :eek::oops:

However, let's not forget that Leica just released their M11 for $8,995. :cool:

script, TibiTibi and RacerZ like this.
  5. TibiTibi

That M11 is sweet cake 👌

Cheetosdust and RacerZ like this.
  6. TibiTibi

My first digital camera was a little bit of leica 😁
    Screenshot_20220114-220631.jpg

7. BetiK
    Jelly Bean Jan 14, 2022

puccellino, RacerZ and TibiTibi like this.
  8. Trita11
    Froyo Jan 14, 2022

Trita11 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 14, 2022 :
    Yes Yes . I still buy OnePlus when he sees the back of my head.
    I was once fooled into buying OnePlus 9 Pro
    The worst phone call I've ever had.
    The battery barely holds the screen for 4 hours, the photos are not at all as they should be.
    Not to mention Updates.
    Goodbye Oneplus.
    Welcome back Samsung

Nachtkruipert and Tedinetto like this.
  9. 5l4rtysCell
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2022

Trita11 likes this.
  10. RonDuarah
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2022

RonDuarah , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 15, 2022 :
    I upgraded from 7Pro to 9Pro....but am not that happy with 9Pro, to be frank. I may try out the newer 10Pro as it is launched in India, before deciding whether to stay with OnePlus or switch brand altogether. So 10Pro better be good.

Trita11 and Tedinetto like this.
  11. G1577253456337
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2022

12. singh0222
    Froyo Jan 15, 2022

13. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Jan 15, 2022

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 15, 2022 :
    To see what others make of the OnePlus 10 Pro, here are a few links of reviews made by external sources. Some are short others a little more comprehensive. Have a read and make you mind up on what you see. These links and videos should give plenty to think about.

A quick review from XDA
    OnePlus 10 Pro First Impressions: Premium hardware, fast performance, and some OPPO touches
    https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-10-pro-first-impressions/

Sparrows News
    OnePlus 10 Pro Review: Subtle Polishing True Flagship
    https://sparrowsnews.com/2022/01/11/oneplus-10-pro-review/amp/

Tom's Guide
    OnePlus 10 Pro vs. OnePlus 9 Pro: What's different?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.to...eplus-10-pro-vs-oneplus-9-pro-whats-different

Video Review.

Comparison of 8 Pro, 9 Pro and 10 Pro.

RacerZ, TibiTibi, Cheetosdust and 2 others like this.
  14. David.Gomes
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2022

15. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 15, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 15, 2022 :
    @Bobbie63 - from OnePlus Nord

Is the OnePlus 10 Pro for me: No.

Why not? Well let me try to explain.

First of all, all the specs look great on paper, not questioning that but how difficult is it to slap top spec parts into a frame, close it up with a screen and a glass back panel and your done. That’s no rocket science and is the easiest part. However, a smartphone isn’t just about specs, it’s way more than that it’s also everything what comes with buying a smartphone. The secondary conditions do matter and becomes more important every year.

The general overall experience with OnePlus is not the best tbh, I mean besides from the problems with updates and the stability of the OS, other aspects are degrading at a rapid pace. From outdated information on the website, ordering in the store, picking up customer feedback to Customer Support. These things have never been the best with OnePlus but the way it’s going down at the moment is a bit disturbing and unfortunately I don’t see this changing anytime soon.

Where I live, I’m the position to buy a OnePlus device at a well-known and trusted retailer, else I wouldn’t have owned one now. However if OnePlus doesn’t get their act together, it probably will be my last. (Oh no, got a Nord 2 Pac Man coming, so that might be the last). I still hope anytime soon, things will change for the best but I’m sure it won’t happen between now and the release of the OP10 pro

RacerZ, Mr. BG, Trita11 and 5 others like this.
  16. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Jan 15, 2022

Cheetosdust , Jan 15, 2022 :
    Really well-written, kudos.

Completely agree with you. "What comes with buying" is key, I believe. The customer needs to know their money is not only spent on the act, but it's an investment that will follow your time with the device of choice.

You mentioned that you could buy a OnePlus device at a retailer. How is that experience where you live? I am asking because I don't have any of that where I live.

RacerZ, McJader, Bobbie63 and 2 others like this.
  17. micber
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2022

micber , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 15, 2022 :
    I read an article in my google feed that said this is a phone made from their parts bin. Nothing new here. I would rather get a 8T with ultra fast charging and good price. Which I did. And love it!

18. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Jan 15, 2022

RacerZ, micber, Cheetosdust and 2 others like this.
  19. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 15, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 15, 2022 :
    The specific retailer I use most is well known for great advice and service in general. They started out as a small Internet store and soon opened a few phisical stores in the major cities. It's now one of the biggest, if not the biggest in the Netherlands and being active in Belgium also. Can't really tell how they're doing there but maybe @Tokolozi can.

The whole experience is way different from what OnePlus has to offer. The speed, accuracy is great as is the service. If I would have issues with whatever product and they can't figure out what it is, they'll find a solution. If not a replacement, than a loan product you can use. That goes from razors to freezers and washing machines.

For me, I'm wiling to pay more for the service and general experience, then having a "few bucks knocked off" and get the uncertainties OnePlus is providing right now. Of course there is other shops where the service is not as good but still I think in general and certainly Western Europe, that little bit more, is what entrepreneurs are trying to achieve and is just that detail that people make spending their money at a certain place off line as well as online.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022

20. TwoFalcons
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2022

Cheetosdust likes this.