Is this a defective screen or is it other faults?

1. 0owesleyo0
    Gingerbread May 23, 2015

0owesleyo0 , May 23, 2015 :
    well u can t use rma if u manealy repaired it then go to an local repairer to get it fixed

2. ammyt
    Honeycomb May 23, 2015

3. Chevanlol360
    Honeycomb May 23, 2015

Chevanlol360 , May 23, 2015 :

Might as well get checking, once you open up the phone and do anything inside or replace anything you automatically lose warranty. Doubt they will repair it for free now since they have a shit ton of proof based on replies saying you did a repair on the phone yourself already not too long ago.
    I would suggest checking your connections and make sure each and everyone is not damaged and are plugged in properly as the other user stated. If that's not the issue then buy another panel and check to see if it has the same issue, buy one that you can return if possible BTW. If it has the same issue then something else is wrong with the phone and if it doesn't, well obviously its the panel that was the problem.

Also before all that please if you are rooted. Return to pure stock unroot the phone and power it back on, on the latest Cyanogen version available for the 1+1. Check to see if the issue is still then, if it is then its hardware related and you need to do what I said above to narrow or find the problem.

4. Baymax
    Marshmallow May 23, 2015

5. addam
    KitKat May 23, 2015

6. timebandit
    Oreo May 23, 2015

timebandit , May 23, 2015 :
    Thanks for all answers to you who tries to help and give reason!

I have now opened the phone up. So irritated that I don't want to wait.
    Removed all connectors and removed battery.
    Tried to clean all connectors gently with air and have reattached all connectors and battery..
    I am using this phone as I write this. I have the back cover off showing all the connectors for while.
    The phone has not worked this good at all today so that's positive! Will run it like this for a few hours if the problem comes back I can try poking around and see if there's any problems with connectors or cables...

rez1_k likes this.
  7. timebandit
    Oreo May 23, 2015

timebandit , May 23, 2015 :
    An update.

As long as I don't put the back cover on, the phone seems to work very good. Strange...
    It is not heat sensitive as its hotter now without the back cover.

There are metal in the back cover that are for nfc and signal.
    Maybe some of the pins on the phone gets shorted or something?
    Something seems wrong with the back cover.

rez1_k likes this.
  8. Deactivated User
    May 23, 2015

9. Deactivated User
    May 23, 2015

10. timebandit
    Oreo May 24, 2015

timebandit , May 24, 2015 :
    But hello :)
    Everything is not about money or getting a new phone.
    Sometimes it is about the challenge and the fun.
    To repair something by yourself.
    I already have a second OPO wich I bought when screen cracked and before I repaired it the first time.

The screen has now died totally but responds to touches.
    Awaiting responds from screen seller. Else I buy screen from Vifocal this time.

The problem with the screen was the connector near the bottom screen. What happened to it I don't know...

11. Cobrin
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 25, 2015

Cobrin , May 25, 2015 :
    If you use English like it's meant to be used, others will understand you and most probably reply. Prostituting it like you've done deserves nothing. Well done...