Is this normal? (Flash slightly bent at the bottom)

1. harshgangawane
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

harshgangawane , May 21, 2015 :
    Could you post a picture please?

2. Afzal Khan
    KitKat May 21, 2015

Afzal Khan , May 21, 2015 :
    Latest technology drawn by the OP to get clear pics as the flash wud hit diagonally and won't get in the eye's.. :p;)

3. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

cedalone , May 21, 2015 :
    i will when i'll back home tonight, but it's exactly the same as yours, well align on the top but with a little gap in the bottom of the flash.

4. harshgangawane
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

Thank god I'm not the only one :D But please please please do post the photo. At least I would live happily :p

menacho.eulogio likes this.
  5. harshgangawane
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

Hahahahahaha!

6. bungeefx
    Honeycomb May 21, 2015

7. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

Anyway i don't care of that small thing, it prevent from red eye lol but i'll post the photo for you in 6 hours and see if my gf's One have it or not.... :)

edit: i've never notice that before today, i was happy and i'm still happy with this (far better than having a bad touchscreen imo)

8. harshgangawane
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

Its looking worst in the phone but trust me. In reality, its a slight bend. I don't know why maybe I clicked the photo in a bad light. Don't know.

9. harshgangawane
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

Hi5 :D

bungeefx likes this.
  10. teckboy30
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

teckboy30 , May 21, 2015 :
    I don't agree with you there you pay for a quality product you should receive one that just works....No defects.I purchased a atrix hd off contract 200 and it has had no such qualitiy issues

JackScagnetti likes this.
  11. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

Come on, i pay it 300euros, not 1000 euros like for an iphone. I think i could never notice that issue if this thead was not here. When i decide to buy this One, in jully last year, i knew what i was buying: a good spec phone from a chinese start-up, but not a premium device from a big compagny.
    Iknew that i was taking a small risk for a small amount of money (compare to wath was able at that time)
    It's not a big deal, the flash works well.
    I'm really happy with this phone (maybe i'm the only one), even if i know that i didn't spend enough money to have a really quality product, with hight quality control and good cs.
    You will not see me complaining about something like that, something witch doen't affect my usage. For me it's ok, it's my opinion, and i respect yours, i hope you'll enjoy your atrix as i enjoy my One. ;)

Afzal Khan and teckboy30 like this.
  12. teckboy30
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

teckboy30 , May 21, 2015 :
    im very happy with mine to.I have had no problems but i cant excuse defects like that when they pop up for others ,my one works perfect,.Also the atrix was the phone i bought before the one

cedalone likes this.
  13. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

you call that deffect, not me....for me deffect is something like yellow tint or touchscreen problems, not something i can't see without having my nose on it or spending time on this forum....i'm an happy customer, that"s it. Maybe i could cry, but not, i really don't care of that small original bend on the flash (i call it original because it's not on all Ones, i like having a different phone héhé) :)

edit: i have 5 opo aroud me (friends and gf) and no one is exactly the same . I can see difference between sandstorm cover, difference between screens (some with more yellow than others) between capacitive buttons led etc..). for me it's an handmade phone....maybe the two will be better build with a better QC, i hope so.But all the 5 are ok for their owner as they works well with no touchscreen issue...

Last edited: May 21, 2015

14. wedad
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

15. rbagdai
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 21, 2015

rbagdai , May 21, 2015 :
    I don't know much though, this seems something new. I feel this is a manufacturing issue which won't matter much. the flash will shine completely normal.

16. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

+1 not important for me as the flash is good and works well

rbagdai likes this.
  17. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

in fact, as me, you have the original version, those who don't have it bought a bad copy. lol ;)

18. DerNicoHalt
    Gingerbread May 21, 2015

19. cedalone
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

Do as me, call this little bend feature and you will be happy again héhé ;)

Afzal Khan likes this.
  20. rbagdai
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 21, 2015

rbagdai , May 21, 2015 :
    Not a big thing. It will yet function normal