is this the end for never settle.

1. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

M_Imran_Fiaz , Jul 7, 2019 :
    I think OnePlus has lost something that helped them stand out.
    We where known as the flagship killer always working to provide the consumer the best products at under £500. Which is why every 6 month a new model would take off and have competitive upgrade specs etc and would sell out to benefit both customer and OnePlus.
    I was amazed at the Poco Phone F1 so much so for the low cost of £270 is this the new flagship killer?? I have purchased one to see for myself and I'm not disappointed. it stands up to the test. I'm most impressed with the battery which is surprisingly good at 4000amh in such a slim handset, which goes on without charge for over a day. with a headphone socket. I feel OnePlus is not no longer providing honest upgrade like they used to anymore as there are even 5000amh battery out now and we still getting phone that barley last a Day. and if Poco Phone can cram so much into such a slim and Amazing handset and still give a Fantastic selling price then I'm truly stomped as to why OnePlus has decided to jump ship and try to join the flagship brands and lose what they stood for when they started there race.

the new OnePlus 7pro has a slightly bigger battery at 4000amh but hardly noticeable due to handset size and running at 90htz it still only last a day if lucky. the upgrades are small in comparison to other upcoming brands at very competitive prices very disappointing I have also purchased the Redmagic3 and again this amazing handset in the UK is under £450 it comes with 5000amh battery and it just keeps going giving over 2 days battery. it doesn't disappoint on specs and display quality. I think OnePlus has left the door wide open for other brands to take the mantle off the next flagship killer.
    https://uk.redmagic.gg/pages/red-ma...I-a5MZFuL-mgR97lT_Q0cCG2KFSpmaxRoCpdQQAvD_BwE

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

2. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Intruder71 , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Poco F1 is and feels cheap, cheap plastic it's a horrid thing hence the price.. Not sure why you are posting here because we don't really care..

3. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2019

Discostu , Jul 7, 2019 :
    How are you talking for everyone when you don't even own a current OnePlus device?

As Intruder said, the poco phone is meant to be a cheap phone - The only thing "flag ship" about it were the internals for the time. The rest was decidedly low quality.

If you don't like OnePlus devices, fine - don't buy one. Don't post on a community forum where no one is going to particularly care.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

4. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

I am posting here because I can and it's my right as a oneplus customer. I have made up honest comparison as I have all the handsets to do so. it makes no sense to object against a honest review I would go back to trying to work out where OnePlus has gone wrong.

5. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Is a crap comparison for the reasons I and @Discostu stated.. And we still don't care...

JRock121, B_Wrath, otto2 and 2 others like this.
  6. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

i have OnePlus 7 pro.

7. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2019

Discostu , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Then sell it, you clearly have 2 other phones that you prefer to use. Instead of complaining, use your consumer power and do not buy a OnePlus device again. Simple.

JRock121, M Barmby, B_Wrath and 3 others like this.
  8. Nick 59
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Nick 59 , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Don'tCare.jpg

We are USERS and have no business working out "where OnePlus has gone wrong".
    If a device meets our needs and budget we buy it, otherwise we don't - simple!

If you don't like the Oneplus 7 Pro, don't buy it, but please don't bore the rest of us with your entirely subjective opinions.

JRock121, M Barmby, otto2 and 3 others like this.
  9. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

you can buy it £699 is all it cost if interested. [e]1f602[/e] if not then skip on lad

10. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Helpful post lol

Discostu likes this.
  11. tviched
    Froyo Jul 7, 2019

tviched , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Couldn't agree with you more. Poco F1 was a true "Flagship Killer" killer and with Poco F2 around the corner, we can't wait for what it has to offer.

Impersonal and M_Imran_Fiaz like this.
  12. sahirhussain
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2019

sahirhussain , Jul 7, 2019 :
    how can you even stand that abomination of a software/OS called miui?

Ajdi, Discostu and Intruder71 like this.
  13. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Horrid isn't it lol

sahirhussain likes this.
  14. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2019

Discostu , Jul 7, 2019 :
    No thanks, I am quite happy with my Pro as it is.

Given how terrible the phone is I am sure you'll need to sell it for a lot less for anyone to buy it. Good luck with that.

Nick 59 and Intruder71 like this.
  15. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Great go buy one

otto2 and Nick 59 like this.
  16. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

I'm glad you agreed its a terrible. my work here is done [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

17. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

no jokes aside it is a great handset I just wished it could be more of what OnePlus use to stand for.

18. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

simple use your own launcher.

19. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2019

Discostu , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Companies evolve, if they don't they will not survive. This is life.

They have 2 tiers of phone now, one to service the more budget end of the spectrum and the other premium.

As we have all said, if you don't like it - use the devices you have already mentioned. No one here wants to hear your petty complaints about how "they aren't who they used to be" because it quite frankly doesn't matter.

You have a choice, choose the device you want and move on with life.

Nick 59 likes this.
  20. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2019

Bobbie63 , Jul 7, 2019 :
    I care, what would the forums be without these kind of threads. :rolleyes:

YRJ, M_Imran_Fiaz, Nick 59 and 3 others like this.