is this the end for never settle.

1. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

M_Imran_Fiaz , Jul 7, 2019 :
    plastic or glass is hardly what people buy into when a device is purchased, spec and performance built quality is all important and plastic or glass if it is built to last that's what is important and what matters.

2. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Intruder71 , Jul 7, 2019 :
    It has to feel right too which the F1 doesn't, like I said it feels like a cheap child's toy..

Budruel and eye842 like this.
  3. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

you would have to have one to make that assessment. do you??

4. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

Intruder71 , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Nope but one of my friends bought one a few months ago as it was very cheap via hotdeals UK with a coupon, I tried to deter him but got it and hates it now..

5. femiuex
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2019

femiuex , Jul 7, 2019 :
    I don't mean to burst your bubble but doesn't Redmi K20 Pro come with 4000mAh battery?

6. eye842
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2019

eye842 , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Plastic is cheap no matter what the specs of the phone is. Next years phones will always have better specs so down the line the physical build is more important than you give it credit for.

Intruder71 likes this.
  7. femiuex
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2019

femiuex , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Am I missing the release date for the MI9T Pro (K20 Pro)?
    And is there an upgraded battery for the K20 Pro (or MI9T Pro) that bumps up the battery size from 4,000mAh to 5,000mAh?
    I know that the K20 (non-pro) or MI9T was supposed to be released in Europe on 17/7/2019 but have the Pro version been announced to be released too?

Have I been kept out of the loop here?
    *sigh*

8. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

9. femiuex
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2019

femiuex , Jul 7, 2019 :
    M_Imran_Fiaz

yes that's correct my original post I got that wrong I was talking about Redmagic3 check it out. specs and all in comparison to op7 link below..
    https://uk.redmagic.gg/pages/red-ma...I-a5MZFuL-mgR97lT_Q0cCG2KFSpmaxRoCpdQQAvD_BwE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Now that makes sense.
    Thanks for the clarification and editing your original post.
    It might confuse some people. I know I was.

Anyway, the Nubia Red Magic 3 is a really good gaming phone. It's made for a specific purpose.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

M_Imran_Fiaz likes this.
  10. fahad2mail
    Froyo Jul 7, 2019

fahad2mail , Jul 7, 2019 :
    agreed.
    i am really surprised that oneplus 7 does not even come with 3.5 mm dongle. i had to buy original for 15 usd man. this is insane. is this the community want? because oneplus slogan is together with community. so community does not want 3.5 mm headphone jack, not even 3.5 mm dongle? as mkbhd and manu other YouTuber said already that oneplus having tough competition from other brands in sub 500 budget segment. i am also not sure if OnePlus 7 is my last one or not. i am using oneplus since OnePlus x.

M_Imran_Fiaz likes this.
  11. khaf
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

khaf , Jul 7, 2019 :
    We have a 90hz beautiful OLED screen, excellent build quality, buttery smooth and fast navigation, fast updates, specs that mean something like the extra ram (cough Google), best UI on top of stock Android, software support beaten by who? ( look at the 3T), some of the fastest charging you can get period, even nice *** presentation with your purchase, non locked down bootloader, and a great active community. The user experience is imo the best in Android right now even with the comoromises. If this took pics like the Pixel and Video like the iPhone game over [e]1f602[/e]. I've had my complaints just like with any of my over 70 ish flagships I've had but this is a great phone. To me this phone is like a Toyota Avalon. It isn't the Luxery car but look at everything that's checked off. to each their own though. there's nothing wrong if someone likes to drive a Corolla. don't expect me to agree when you say it's just as good. Don't try to tell me that Nissan Altima is as good as a Tesla[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e].

Nick 59 and Intruder71 like this.
  12. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2019

Mr. BG , Jul 7, 2019 :
    I don't want to be rude, but...

The Pocophone came about almost a year ago, we had plenty of threads like these back then.

So, right now OP decided to buy this (by now outdated) Pocophone, to start whinging here about the phone he did decidedly not buy, only to start complaining somewhere else, when unexpectedly (for OP that is) the Pocophone 2 comes out soon...

Why?

Discostu likes this.
  13. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

they both have 90hz and OLED SCREEN but I agree everyone has a preference and whatever meets your needs.
    1562504244305.jpg

14. khaf
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

khaf , Jul 7, 2019 :
    M_Imran_Fiaz

they both have 90hz and OLED SCREEN but I agree everyone has a preference and whatever meets your needs.
    View attachment 1061931

That's not the Poco F1 specs. the guy that started the thread was talking about the F1. If you're talking about another phone show me the track record with updates. long term support. carrier support and more things I'd bring up. What about the UI and more. I've used many phones where some had specs but no polish or didn't bring everything together in a great user experience. On paper battles don't mean so much after you sit down with a phone for two months. It's great that these other companies are pushing competition. I love it but for my money saying we matched some specs isn't enough.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

Dirk66, Nick 59 and Intruder71 like this.
  15. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

I am the guy who started the thread and I mentioned 2 device in it.. this is the second one Redmagic3 the F1 was only used as a example for battery life and that was released around a year ago to illustrate better battery life tech which is yes very old but still somehow better. how is it a newer version OP7 is still behind.

16. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 7, 2019

KeepTransisting , Jul 7, 2019 :
    So you bought one of those phones and don't have a OnePlus phone anymore?

17. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

my wife has the OP7 pro. I get to use it quite a bit to do comparison.

18. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 7, 2019

KeepTransisting , Jul 7, 2019 :
    But if you no longer personally use one, why do you care? You seem to have gotten what you wanted from your other device

Discostu likes this.
  19. M_Imran_Fiaz
    Donut Jul 7, 2019

I have and still use OnePlus I care coz I have been a Oneplus customer since 3T. and I am part of what you call community

20. khaf
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

khaf , Jul 7, 2019 :
    M_Imran_Fiaz

I am the guy who started the thread and I mentioned 2 device in it.. this is the second one Redmagic3 the F1 was only used as a example for battery life and that was released around a year ago to illustrate better battery life tech which is yes very old but still somehow better. how is it a newer version OP7 is still behind.

For what I get I'm satisfied. 1440p with 90hzh and this consistent performance makes happy. I've owned almost everything relevant from flagships to budget phones. This is the most satisfied I've ever been. there's allot of other perks too. I don't think anyone beats the overall package of the 7Pro right now. my drawback has been the camera but OnePlus is making strides in that area. I still appreciate the lesser k own brands though. rising tides my friends[e]1f609[/e]

Discostu and Nick 59 like this.