is this the end for never settle.

1. Chirag.joshi
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

Chirag.joshi , Jul 7, 2019 :

It is with a very heavy heart I have to say, "I agree" and that no one here cares. It would be better if you voice your thoughts into a void.

Loveit likes this.
  2. khaf
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

khaf , Jul 7, 2019 :
    Vote with your wallet. if there are minor co.plai ts I get it. We all have em. If you think the ships sinking why are you here? if there's other brands way better use em[e]1f601[/e]

KeepTransisting, Discostu and Nick 59 like this.
  3. DARTH 007
    KitKat Jul 8, 2019

DARTH 007 , Jul 8, 2019 :
    again another Shakespeare with nothing to do other than write long useless essays.
    had u studied literature or lang , you would still had done something with your life

4. U1562594447930
    Donut Jul 8, 2019

U1562594447930 , Jul 8, 2019 :
    There is a lot of Drama in the camera department...
    please take it serious OnePlus.We can understand
    what your doing, but it's not right gesture form you
    guys keep it truth and make some good camera
    improvements specially for OnePlus 7, 48 MP camera
    has a lot of capability just needed some perfect camera Algorithm for

1) Better Clarity
    2) Little Sharpness in Picture ( it's Soo smooth)
    3) Better Dynamic range ( Especially in shadow Areas)
    4) And some Indore lighting are seems to give golden Tint
    5) Better AI

Also if both OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 pro is using the same base camera sensor, why is one best in the business and the other totally disappointing. Fells like OnePlus has fooled the users and installed some 8-10 mega pixel camera. lol.

I have personally saved money over months to buy this device. Don't disappoint your users.

Please give an update to enhance all the camera aspects listed above. Because I strongly believe that if that really is 48mp camera as you claim it is. It should do wonders and it can.

NEVER SETTLE ONEPLUS

5. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2019

Madnezz4Ever , Jul 8, 2019 :

U1562594447930

There is a lot of Drama in the camera department...
    please take it serious OnePlus.We can understand
    what your doing, but it's not right gesture form you
    guys keep it truth and make some good camera
    improvements specially for OnePlus 7, 48 MP camera
    has a lot of capability just needed some perfect camera Algorithm for

1) Better Clarity
    2) Little Sharpness in Picture ( it's Soo smooth)
    3) Better Dynamic range ( Especially in shadow Areas)
    4) And some Indore lighting are seems to give golden Tint
    5) Better AI

Also if both OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 pro is using the same base camera sensor, why is one best in the business and the other totally disappointing. Fells like OnePlus has fooled the users and installed some 8-10 mega pixel camera. lol.

I have personally saved money over months to buy this device. Don't disappoint your users.

Please give an update to enhance all the camera aspects listed above. Because I strongly believe that if that really is 48mp camera as you claim it is. It should do wonders and it can.

NEVER SETTLE ONEPLUS​

Then go post in a topic that actually talks about the camera, there are also no OnePlus people here as this is a user forum.

6. Chirag.joshi
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2019

Chirag.joshi , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Who are you to tell me to be here or not? That is my choice to exercise? I am talking to the original poster, you read my comment and started spilling written diarrhea quoting my post. Don't do that, if you don't like the comment. I don't want to interact with you and if you have a dime's worth of self-respect, don't interact with me again.

7. khaf
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2019

khaf , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Hey someone seems hostile and angry. I asked why you are here. I didn't say something like get the f out. I guess noone can ask a question. I guess eventually I was going to run across someone like this on here. on other forums there are plenty of people like you. on here just experiencing this once isn't so bad. Hey sorry if I out you in your feelings[e]1f602[/e] aren't these friendly forums or did I get that wrong?

I never said I had a problem at all. Hell I have a life and this forum posting makes up a fraction of a percent of it. I know things in text get taken out of context but man did the airplain fly over your head with this one. What would I look like having forum beef[e]1f602[/e] I might be poking the bear commenting on this but it's kind of funny. bored and can't sleep so whatever.

8. Dirk66
    Froyo Jul 10, 2019

Dirk66 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    this [e]1f44d[/e], we talk about the hardware,the software and conclude for some it's not how they expect it should be. Nope that's just summing up a list of this thing is put together. it's how all works together, the experience, the effort to let hardware and software work seamlessly, the details.
    that's where OnePlus and other brands make the difference. there are more appealing device maybe, but they let down in how it all works together.
    for example Samsung, great hardware in every way, software not to bad and better since one UI. but in my country software updates are for Samsung not important, our country is to small for them. Though our neighbour country speaks same language and get monthly updates.
    It's the whole experience I get from OnePlus that makes them stand out.
    those upcoming new Chinese cheaper brands are nowhere yet compared to settled brands.
    OnePlus is at the moment where they should be, a brand that deliver a complete experience and doing that with every release better and better.

Discostu likes this.
  9. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2019

Impersonal , Jul 10, 2019 :
    If you get the occasion play a little with the Pixel 3aXL, also plastic, but feels premium....

Intruder71 likes this.