isn’t it too long!!!!

1. F_Muhammad_Imran_Wupj
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

F_Muhammad_Imran_Wupj , Jan 17, 2020 :
    So i recently went to check OnePlus 7 pro cause i liked it very much but when i grabbed it feels like i am holding almost a tablet!!! when u have a full bezel Less display i think total 6' is enough be cause i have to use it in one hand, may be i felt like it cause i have used both OnePlus 5 & 5t. everything is okay but the length kind off disappointing...

2. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jan 17, 2020

Gav_W86, alryder and B_Wrath like this.
  3. femiuex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 17, 2020

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 17, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 17, 2020 :
    [​IMG]

Scherpenseel likes this.
  5. StopItRawr

StopItRawr , Jan 17, 2020 :
    That's always said by people who are jealous of others length.

Once you go big, you don't go back.

The 7 Pro screen size is daunting until you get used to it. After that other phones look tiny.

Lahirurd likes this.
  6. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jan 17, 2020

Scherpenseel , Jan 17, 2020 :
    I get what you mean... I used to have a Samsung Note phone... Life is just not the same anymore when using other phones...

7. StopItRawr

I remember getting the HTC Sensation.

Back then it was considered a large phone at 4.3" screen size.

Ironically the actual original Note is only 15mm shorter than the 7 Pro, is thicker and wider, yet has a much smaller screen area.

The "big" phones haven't actually got much bigger in overall size. The screens have but the bezels are what we have lost.

8. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jan 17, 2020

Scherpenseel , Jan 17, 2020 :
    Oh shit... You're actually talking about phones...

9. StopItRawr

You monster, what else do you think I'm talking about.

You're about as bad as the people who totally took the "My pen is beautiful" thread the wrong way.

gikkka likes this.
  10. femiuex

femiuex , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 17, 2020 :
    No one likes to see something sticking out of their trouser pocket and it does give you a little problem when sitting down.
    Most of the time it does make the other ones seem tiny in comparison but once you handled them long enough, you'd feel more comfortable and familiar with it. Soon you will want to take it out more often because you like the feel of it in your hand. You'll be in awe of its curves and smoothness. Others may want to feel it in their hands and get a closer look too.
    One handed operation may be hard at first but you'll be able to do it with practice. Always start slow.
    You should never be ashamed of it, most people would be happy with the size.

Don't worry about it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020

11. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Jan 17, 2020