ISO screen protector for long-term relationship

1. markeattnet
    Froyo Mar 10, 2019

markeattnet , Mar 10, 2019 :
    I've looked on threads and other sites and can't find a clear answer to my question. Hopefully someone here can give me a hand. I'm looking for a OnePlus 6 screen protector that will work with a case like the Spigen and at least give decent coverage for the phone.

I realize a screen protector that will work with a case may not cover the screen 100%, and I'm okay with that. I've tried a couple of glass ones and even though they claim to be case friendly they are too big on all of the three cases that I'm using. I've tried the plastic film projectors and they are okay but almost impossible to apply without dust particles and other thing is getting under the screen

If you found a screen protector that works well with a case, please tell me. I'm sure there are many other users who could benefit from that information. thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

2. ngydat
    Lollipop Mar 10, 2019

ngydat , Mar 10, 2019 :
    How about Rhinoshield https://rhinoshield.io/pages/shop/OnePlus?device=oneplus-6) ? You can buy a case and a screen protector.

markeattnet likes this.
  3. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 10, 2019

Artemus. , Mar 10, 2019 :
    Spigen is notoriously anti-screen protector as they build their cases to fit snugly on the phone as to not have it slip off. Your best bet is to try finding a decent plastic protector or use one of those liquid ones that seem to be popular nowadays. Or try out Rhinoshield like ngydat suggested. They're pretty good.

markeattnet likes this.