issue in oneplus 7

1. avinashgoyal94
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2020

avinashgoyal94 , Sep 23, 2020 :
    Recently i have found some error between my gallery and the whatsapp, so i thought of taking it up here...

connect to me if even u r facing this issue in ur phone.
    few images which i receive in whatsapp does not reflect in the phone gallery even after it is downloaded on whatsapp it do not show in gallery then i have to take screenshot of the same.

#issue #issueinoneplus7 #oneplus #oneplusindia

2. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Sep 23, 2020

Tokolozi , Sep 23, 2020 :
    Hashtags don't work here it's not twitter.
    Anyhow, does it happen in all apps, or have you tried to see if the photo's are visible in your file browser?

3. avinashgoyal94
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2020

i did not know about the hashtags first time posted anything on the community page....
    i have checked the file manager and other things it is not seen anywhere that pic does not save but when i go to whatsapp and check it is available there.

mostly i receive a lot of pics on whatsapp only as that is the only app where i receive pics.

4. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Sep 23, 2020

Tokolozi , Sep 23, 2020 :
    that sounds like a issue more on whatsapp itself then if it's not even visible in the file browser. maybe contact their support mail?

5. avinashgoyal94
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2020

like now also. i tested again i downloaded around 9 photos which i received in whatsapp but in gallery it reflect only 6 photo rest 3 dont know where does it goes.

6. PsYstein
    Donut Sep 23, 2020

PsYstein , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 23, 2020 :
    This has to do with the settings in on your whatsapp.

There is a option to hide media in gallery.
    This can be enabled for all group chats (am aware of this)

How this works is, whatsapp will create a directory structure and add the file .nomedia to the directory that stored the media that is not to be shown in your gallery.

I use this .nomedia file from the sent images folder of whatsapp to hide images from other folders.
    Simplest way to hide images you don't want to be shown in your gallery.

Mastermind_Jojo likes this.
  7. Mastermind_Jojo
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2020

Mastermind_Jojo , Sep 24, 2020 :
    You should check the media visibility of your whatsapp chat.
    This might give you a clue regarding the issue you are facing.

1600962103529.jpg