Issue with Instagram after latest OS 10.3.0

1. abhingp01
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

abhingp01 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Phone freezes and doesn't show the picture when trying to add it via galary inside instagram feed.

It was working all right previously and issue popped up only after this 10.3.0 update for oxygen OS.

A1578320359147 likes this.
  2. DeejayJeanP
    Eclair Jan 3, 2020

DeejayJeanP , Jan 3, 2020 :
    I think there's a huge multitude of problems with IG. Whenever posting a video to my story, longer than 15 seconds, the second part of the video never uploads (for the past 4 months).
    Pictures in stories never save, just stuck in infinite "Saving", that was even a problem on my last OP 3.

I think for your problem you can just use the IG gallery to find your picture. It's a work around but works at least.

3. A1578320359147
    Cupcake Jan 6, 2020

4. Vivian.Lau.VL
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Vivian.Lau.VL , Jan 8, 2020 :
    I am using OnePlus6 and after upgrading to 10.3.0 update for oxygen, I got the following issues with Instagram:
    • When I used my camera to take pics and upload them to Instagram, Instagram cannot recognize my location of the picture anymore. It used to work before the update. If I used Instagram camera to take the picture, it would work.
    • If I upload my picture onto Instagram, it no longer would show up onto a restaurant's recent picture list anymore. I suspect that it's related to the image location or something related to the camera app changes.
    Good to know that I am not the only one having this problem. Please fix.

5. brandonb4935
    Gingerbread Mar 19, 2020

brandonb4935 , Mar 19, 2020 :
    I've been having issues with Instagram for months on my 7 Pro, and it seems others have on other OnePlus models, but it doesn't seem like anything is being done about it because everyone seems to think it's a issue that Instagram needs to solve. Well if it's only happening on OnePlus devices then obviously it's a OnePlus issue that needs to be resolved by OnePlus.