issue with latest update on one plus 6

1. Vinoddl
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

Vinoddl , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Hi Team,

Lately seeing some issue with dropping off the network and phone is getting locked. Can you please check.

Regards,
    Vinod DL

gaurangpathakk and Aaron Hughey like this.
  2. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Jun 15, 2018

camohan , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Which version ?

3. Vinoddl
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

4. camohan

camohan , Jun 15, 2018 :
    They will release a new update 5.1.8 soon. The last update was having some issue.

5. Vinoddl
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

Vinoddl , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Thanks. Any ETA as everyone am using the phone getting annoyed with the lock screen.

6. camohan

7. Vinoddl
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

8. Nj
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

Nj , Jun 15, 2018 :
    facing the same issue with the status bar
    scrolling the status bar down makes all the notifications disappear

9. F_Suresh_Babu_Suri_WlmE
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

10. Vinoddl
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

11. Nj
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

12. yourmohit1978
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

yourmohit1978 , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I have bought the one plus 6 from Amazon india 18 days back...and very disappointed with that..there are lots of issues with the device..camera crash many times with unknown error shows..screen gone blank for ever after I have updated oxygen 5.1.6 .. service center people reset my software and they suggested me that not to update the ota update send by one plus.. portrait mode in front camera they provided in this update is just rubbish..very poor edge detection like a 10k smartphone.. parallel apps facing so many crashes and hangup the phone..
    I hope one plus team look into the matter and settle the issues in the device..

13. dario m
    Donut Jun 15, 2018

dario m , Jun 15, 2018 :
    I'm really disappointed, I've always bought all the Oneplus models without even seeing them, but I must tell the truth, this OP6 is a real disappointment.
    The touch works badly and is not very responsive, the double touch works once in a while, tried with here my OP5T in most of the operations goes slower, the camera is a disaster and the portrait function blocks the phone, which sometimes restarts but most of the time gets stuck. useless to clean up the various chaches, the truth is that this phone was not ready to be marketed.
    Too bad it is from the first Oneplus that I give my confidence but this time just not good

14. Vinoddl
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

Vinoddl , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Guys let's find answers and not to say one plus didn't give the best. After all there are many people efforts and dreams. Even if we buy any other brand that's the same. I believe in one plus. Yes, for whatever it is they have given their best to the customers and you think they will not help you correct the problems that yours phones are having.

You reach out to them and definitely they guide you.

Even I'm facing some issues yet I don't want to blame here. Let's give them a moment to breathe and fix all our issues.

15. 7979_nawal_Vyas_
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

7979_nawal_Vyas_ , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Hello sir id like to know how can the bugs in the new fixes can be solved beacuse after the new update the scree black outs and with the notification lyt flashing in white color and to start the phone only option is reboot it and some speed isssues after the update of new software issues by the company

yourmohit1978 likes this.