Issue with media sound while on call via OnePlus Nord

1. Anup366
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2020

Anup366 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 10, 2020 :
    I'm facing issue on One Plus Nord. While on call I am not able to hear any kind of media(video on youtube,netflix,facebook). For solving thay I repeatedly need to restart my device which feels very irritating.
    Please solve this issue as soon as possible.
    Never faced such issue in any phones that I've used

imshivamchauhan and Vny Singh like this.
  2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Oct 10, 2020

YRJ , Oct 10, 2020 :
    I'm sorry I don't understand, you want to listen to music and hear sound in video while you're on a call?

3. Vny Singh
    Eclair Oct 10, 2020

4. SlackW_1993
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2020

SlackW_1993 , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 10, 2020 :
    Hi
    There is no issue of any kind on your device.
    When you receive a phone call on the Nord, the sound of all your sources is reduced (very low level) to help you manage the answer to your call. At the end of the phone call, the sound returns to the previous level before the phone call.
    If you are listening to a youtube video or any other sound source, when you make a call, the sound is muted and returns to normal at the end of your call.
    Simple and very logical ... What did you expect ?
    If you have a serious issue post it here :
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

dpenov and Deactivated User like this.
  5. tom8877
    Eclair Oct 11, 2020

6. tom8877
    Eclair Oct 11, 2020

F1599205882544 likes this.

F1599205882544 likes this.
  8. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Oct 11, 2020

YRJ , Oct 11, 2020 :
    It is not an issue. That's how it is designed to work. When you're on a call, the only voice your supposed to hear is that of the caller. So, all other sounds are off.

Even if you were to suggest this feature, it doesn't add any value to the UX.

9. Vny Singh
    Eclair Oct 11, 2020

Vny Singh , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 11, 2020 :
    Can I ask one question
    Issue 1
    i noticed screen flicker on my device on lock screen with brightness level 25% and lower. This kind of flicker happens all the time, in another scenario too. which is, when the device get dim/ about to go to sleep mode, then the flicker is happening.

Issue 2,
    On lockscreen of brightness under 25%, i swiped up to draw the pattern, and the background goes black, pitch black. But when i turn the brightness above 30%, the wallpaper is visible underneath the Pattern.

10. KaranRIyer
    KitKat Oct 11, 2020

KaranRIyer , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 11, 2020 :
    This is a user's forum. Kindly do not post unrelated matter on threads.. if u have a bug or suggestions. Kindly post it on the link below

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

11. imshivamchauhan
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2020

imshivamchauhan , Oct 25, 2020 :
    My dear friend, it not always about UX or technically correct, sometimes feature can be userful for user to user perspective, i have issue with this same, suppose i am on a call and have to discuss about some video or its editing over the call or want to watch smthng with someone over the call, then i am unable to hear the media sound, i cannot discuss it over the call , but before 10 version, i.e. in v9, it was like as i explained you can call and play media at the same time with normal high volume, and still you can control or lower volume if you want on your own. Its user controlled not system controlled then in V9, but now user has no control in v10. I think this feature should be back in V10 Nord as it was earlier in V9

12. KaranRIyer
    KitKat Oct 26, 2020

KaranRIyer , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Well you can submit your ideas on ideas forum 2 that's running and wish Oneplus team likes the idea to make it.Since as of now this feature is not present in 10.

The link for ideas 2.
    https://www.oneplus.com/communityideas.