Issue with NORD via OnePlus Nord

1. R.S.Nagi
    Cupcake May 9, 2021

R.S.Nagi , via OnePlus Nord , May 9, 2021 :
    I have been using this phone for more than 6 mouth and now I started facing issue with it .

This is the first time I have ever seen this much fast coming of problems in phone.espically with OnePlus.

Earlier I have use samsung note 3 and Redmi note 4 and both phone had used a lot my by me but, I never face so fast coming of problems in them.

The issues are :-
    1) where I live now there is no board band connection. So I had to use my Mobile hotspot for many hours (12- 15 hr ) in a day for my classes .
    So after 1-2 hr of use the mobile hotspot, the phone get to much hot 🔥🥵 and the performance gets drop and hotspot connectivity low and my classes get missed some time .

2) If I connect Bluetooth with headset and play COD the phone start heating and the voice quality get poor.
    And same happen with YOU TUBE.

3 ) if multiple apps onn at a time like ( 4- 5apps ) is still start heating 😡.

Why ONE PLUS ??? . Why this much of heating issue 😡😡. I really got fraustated with this issues .
    It some time seems that I made a wrong decision with buying One plus

veerrana likes this.
  2. Kanishasan
    Eclair May 9, 2021

R.S.Nagi likes this.
  3. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 9, 2021

Tokolozi , May 9, 2021 :
    Mobile hotspot Will heat up any device when used continuously. Since it needs to use the CPU, LTE and Wifi modem at the same time to do it's job. Even my work IPhone gets HOT during normal hotspot use in low ambient temperatures.

4. Evildeb
    Froyo May 9, 2021

5. Kanishasan
    Eclair May 9, 2021

6. R.S.Nagi
    Cupcake May 10, 2021

R.S.Nagi , via OnePlus Nord , May 10, 2021 :
    But I tried same thing in another phone ( samsung A7 2018 ) it never got heated . And that phone is used as offical phone by my dad and multiple apps uses with hotspot at same time and it even got slowed or heated .

So that mean that phone doesn't has CPU , LTE that why it not get heated up !!! 😒🤔 .

New One plus phone are totally Damb !!!

It's better to go for other brand !!!

X1617275818259 likes this.