Issue with one plus 8 via OnePlus 8

1. Dinesh_T
    Donut Nov 27, 2020

Dinesh_T , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 27, 2020 :
    I bought one plus 8 almost 5 months back. Previously owned one plus 3 and it worked quite well for about 4 years then switched to one plus 8 due to battery problem. However, I am really disappointed with the lag issue and app freezing in new one plus 8. Also whenever I am using reddit the app would crash. While writing this post I have to wait for 1 - 2 mins since the app was lagging so much. The most issue is with Chrome. It sucks so much in this phone. Is this problem faced by anyone else with one plus 8? My phone has 128 gb storage and 6 gb ram. Just want to know if I should factory reset my phone because it's really very problematic for me. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Akmeeena and Boom61 like this.
  2. Boom61
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2020

Boom61 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 27, 2020 :
    I have similar problems with my phone. In chrome the screen will get a yellow tint for no reason. In 9gag app it will freeze for a few seconds then respond and then I'll get a message telling me that the app is not responding. It's killing me. I did not pay that much for this !

Akmeeena likes this.
  3. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018; Community Scholar 2020 Nov 28, 2020

MRTLima likes this.
  4. Dinesh_T
    Donut Jan 9, 2021

Dinesh_T , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 9, 2021 :
    Exactly bro. The yellow tint issue was not there in Chrome before. But now this issue has started to appear. One plus need to improve their software experience I feel. Too many bugs were introduced with Android 11 update. Also, the update with One plus 7 has given me the fear that One plus 8 will also face similar problem with Android 12. In the hindsight I feel, I should have added some more bucks and bought iPhone or Samsung . 😐

Akmeeena likes this.

Akmeeena likes this.
  6. MRTLima
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 10, 2021

Akmeeena and the_o2 like this.