Issue with spotify

1. LeoAlves95 Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

LeoAlves95, Jul 27, 2017 :
    Sound stops after 3 or 4 Tracks, so I have to close and open spotify several times or restart the phone, does anyone have a solution for this or is this a spotify problem?

Coquettto likes this.
  2. Carracas Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

Carracas, Jul 27, 2017 :
    I have had similar issues in other phones. only thing that helped was to clear data/cache for spotify and reinstall.
    do not know if that will fix it. I have also heard of issues with conflicting apps. e.g. antivirus. that said I believe it is a spotify issue, and not a phone issue. J

3. JoseMoraM Froyo Jul 27, 2017

4. jakob.pinggera Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

jakob.pinggera, Jul 27, 2017 :
    I have a similar issue playing music using Microsoft groove. The music stops from time to time while the app continues to indicate that music is playing (you can skip to other tracks and see seconds counting). volume control seems to be fine too.

what seems to resolve the issue temporarily is unplugging the head phones so that the app stops playing. click play to start playing on speakers and then plugging the headphones back in.

anyways seems to be a bug...

5. LeoAlves95 Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

6. Coquettto Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

Coquettto, Jul 27, 2017 :
    I have this problem yesterday with Pandora too .....stop, keep looking for signal and then start again.

7. atistang Donut Jul 27, 2017

atistang, Jul 27, 2017 :
    I have had this happen once. I will also mention that if you are logged on anywhere else and some tries to play a song it will stop your song from playing

8. AGuyCalledRevive Gingerbread Jul 27, 2017

AGuyCalledRevive, Jul 27, 2017 :
    Not had this problem. Just reccomend clearing cache or reinstalling.

Also are you playing songs that you have downloaded or streaming?

9. LeoAlves95 Cupcake Jul 27, 2017