Issues regarding Game mode via OnePlus 5

1. vibhutech512
    Donut Sep 20, 2020

vibhutech512 , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 20, 2020 :
    Hello, I am using a OnePlus 5 which I bought back in August 2017. The phone has been working great so far. Therefore after the Android 10 update I am having an issue regarding game mode.

If I open a game then game mode automatically turns on and do it's functions (such as disable hardware keys and turn off automatic brightness). But when I press exit ! It allow me to exit the game but still stays in Notification panel. No matter how many time I press exit.

Even if the game is closed it will stay in notification panel and if you accidentally clicked fnatic mode then the phone goes into that and disables hardware keys and there is no way of disabling it. Even after reboot the hardware keys will be disabled.

The only way to fix this is to open a game press exit on the game mode. (The notification will be there) then reboot the phone. Then and only then it will exit from notification panel.

Kindly fix this issue. It's really annoying and can render phone useless if the game crashes !
    1600601444790.jpg

2. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2020

3. vibhutech512
    Donut Sep 25, 2020

4. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2020

ariblaze , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 25, 2020 :
    Now wait for someone to reply to this and if they ask for anymore information, please share it with them so that they can look into it and fix it.

vibhutech512 and Tokolozi like this.