Issues with 3.5.6

1. 01123
    Donut Jan 13, 2017

2. pepe5000
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2017

pepe5000 , Jan 13, 2017 :
    USB cable is faulty, get a new one. I had the same issue.. For the battery drainage I just calibrated the battery twice in a row and now I'm getting up to 24 hrs of battery life. I had the exact same issue I had to carry a battery pack around cause I wouldn't last me even 8 hours. But as I said, recalibrate your battery and the problem should be gone. To do so first you need a new USB cable, once you have it wait till the phone goes flat. Try turn it on several times until it no longer turns on at all. Just then connect the new USB cable and wait until its fully charged, disconnect and turn on. I had to do this twice for the battery to start working normal again.

3. sisirlunawat
    Donut Jan 13, 2017

sisirlunawat , Jan 13, 2017 :
    messenger has become like watsapp so sent and received mags would be clubbed together for a sender.

4. Sainath redsy
    Eclair Jan 13, 2017

Sainath redsy , Jan 13, 2017 :
    I had checked with new one plus 2 mobile USB cable and adapter Buyed 29 days back. But ur suggestion is not worth full.. I have this problem after update and cable is perfect all the way before update and when connected to laptop for file transfer. File transfer is good b/n system and mobile.

SO I don't think so.....

SO why to waste money back on buying. Apart from buying lemme know any solutions..

If u suggest for buying a new cable, then half of one plus 2 customers should change their cables. Which will b fortune for one plus and hole for us.

Uchchash likes this.
  5. Sainath redsy
    Eclair Jan 13, 2017

Sainath redsy , Jan 13, 2017 :
    It's taking >9 hours to charge my mobile to full battery. Which was 2:30-3hours previously.

I need solution for this and it's draining like hell... Really irritated

6. G_Zynox_99_VIxu
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2017

G_Zynox_99_VIxu , Jan 13, 2017 :
    Anyone got problem using hotspot ?

No wifi signal showed when i trying to connect my laptop to the hotspot.

Sainath redsy likes this.
  7. LakshmyVijayan
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2017

LakshmyVijayan , Jan 13, 2017 :
    go to the battery section in settings. check the box saying "show battery percentage"

8. jeaypujari
    Donut Jan 15, 2017

jeaypujari , Jan 15, 2017 :
    Use Opera VPN to chnge your region n get the updates soon..orlse you can use oxygen updater also from playstore..

9. iarvanit
    Donut Jan 16, 2017

iarvanit , Jan 16, 2017 :
    i reset all data to my phone and when i tried to restore it from it start restoring and i get a message that it cannot be restored . At the end it will restore my Apps but nothing else (Wi-fi , Wallpapers , Settings...etc)
    Is this bug of this Rom . The phone is not rooted and with original recovery .

10. pranay.jain.90
    Eclair Jan 16, 2017

pranay.jain.90 , Jan 16, 2017 :
    USB is not detecting with my PC or laptop for transfer or any other option (it is just charging). I have already enabled USB debugging mode from developer options and there is no other option in storage & usb tab to work this out. What could be the issue or is there any one can help?

11. asaf123098
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2017

12. daltocs
    Honeycomb Jan 16, 2017

daltocs , Jan 16, 2017 :
    I once had an issue with textra - I emailed support and had a solution in a few hours. Brilliant service. It didn't even involve clearing caches, factory reset or flashing a custom build... Crazy, I know!

nsp81 likes this.
  13. itsbhanusharma
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2017

itsbhanusharma , Jan 16, 2017 :
    You have to select the 4G/3G/2G (Recommended)

And You can't keep both sims on 4G Simultaneously so Choose which one You want on 4G and make the above mentioned change in settings.

The modem by default looks for maximum supported network and available signal strength on that band before locking. You may try manual searching in case You don't have network even after switching to 4G

14. itsbhanusharma
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2017

itsbhanusharma , Jan 16, 2017 :
    Is this Your first Android device?

15. G_Chinmay_Kapdeo_xCyJ
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2017

16. kalaglarski
    Froyo Jan 16, 2017

kalaglarski , Jan 16, 2017 :
    Hi!
    I have similar problem. After the update, all of the alarm settings were messed up, and instead of melodies, there were numbers in the field for name. When an alarm went off, the phone showed it on the screen but was otherwise completely silent. I missed waking for work the first day... Annoying! Very very annoying! Since then I tried manually assigning ringtones, but for some reason, sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not. I still have intermittent problems with the sound of the alarms. Not a clue how to fix this. As a result I can no longer rely on my phone to wake me up, or count on

17. kalaglarski
    Froyo Jan 16, 2017

kalaglarski , Jan 16, 2017 :
    Another 2 problems I have:
    1. The built-in Google Calculator App is gone. When I try to install it via Play Store, it downloads, but won't install. Instead I get an error message saying it can't be installed (Error code: -505). What does that mean?
    2. After the update, one of my online banking accounts begun to report that "Your phone is rooted. Consider the security of your information!" - The phone has never, ever, been rooted. I updated as usually OTA, and then these annoying problems begun.
    Could the reson be that my storage is encrypted, using the built-in encryption procedure, prior to the update (several months without problems)?

18. nsp81
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2017

nsp81 , Jan 17, 2017 :
    Brilliant thanks for that. I emailed them and somehow its all working fine again and got all my messages back too. Not sure what they did but whatever they did it worked.

daltocs likes this.
  19. daltocs
    Honeycomb Jan 17, 2017

daltocs , Jan 17, 2017 :
    They are great, can't recommend them enough.

Glad it worked out for you.

20. AndMaz
    Honeycomb Jan 17, 2017