Issues with camera, Gallery & broken videos.

1. Thjix
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2021

Thjix , Jun 17, 2021 :
    Hi! I have a OnePlus 7t Pro and I've been having quite a few issues the last few months, I've tried to be patient and wait for a fix and did some Google searches to no avail.

My main issues is the gallery and camera app, gallery in general is very slow loading but the biggest issue (for me) is when you're trying to view a picture you just took (from the camera app) you'll just be jumped back to an older picture and have to wait for a while to be able to see the picture you just took. This is an issue with both gcam and original camera app, but in assuming that has to do with the fact that they're both connected to the same gallery app.

The second big issue is kinda breaking for me, 90% of the videos I take with the camera app is choppy, laggy and just broken in general. I have an example of this, https://streamable.com/jip5dx

Does anyone know if there's a fix on it's way? Or how I can fix this myself? I know that "just get another gallery app" is something I can do, but I like this one and it's "supposed" to work.

I don't know if I posted this correctly, if not, please redirect me to wherever I should post.

2. vipsatoneplus7t , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Jun 19, 2021 :
    If you are facing these issues after the update, you are not alone, even I am facing similar issues and I guess 90% of OnePlus 7t series users facing similar problem after android 11.0.1.1 update....
    These are the problem, I am facing:-
    Battery draining fast, loading of images taking a lot of time in gallery, viewing the photo just after clicking in the default camera app , jumps back to some old photos.(so irritating) , long press shutter zoom is not stable,etc.

OnePlus backend team would ask you to submit the bug report, I have submitted already, but there is no response yet. It's been two weeks now . said:
    only one suggestion I can give is back-up all data in Laptop or computer manually and perform a hard reset on phone..,
    might improve some of your problem. Please respond, if there is any improvement after doing this.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021