issues with my one plus 3 after 7.1.1

1. kartik104
    Eclair Mar 25, 2017

kartik104 , Mar 25, 2017 :
    1. Wifi signal is not that good as compared to marshmello
    2. so many apps lags so much
    3. Weird problem but when my phone is in my jeans pocket it gets heat up so much that it feels like it will burst no clue why it happens
    4.battery draining so fast
    5.phone gets restarted by its own don't know why
    so should i go to service center will they exchange my device or is everyone having this problem

shakilur0128, rafath786 and Bejoyk like this.
  2. F_Anupam_Bhattacharji_xg
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

F_Anupam_Bhattacharji_xg , Mar 25, 2017 :
    Even to me the One 3T is still a mystery. from past couple of weeks it has started behaving abnormally. No dash charging, battery draining fast, USB data transfer not working and many others.

Will soon be visiting a esclusive store in Pune, let's see what they have to say on it.

3. everkurt
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2017

4. Deactivated User
    Mar 25, 2017

1plus5equals6 and cmitchellshaw like this.
  5. zegzy
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

zegzy , Mar 25, 2017 :
    disable pocket mode also the gestures and download greenify and put facebook in hibernation mode and hopefully that will work as that what i did to solve the same issue, maybe trying to clear data of google play services may help

6. ritesh808
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2017

ritesh808 , Mar 25, 2017 :
    Those are all weird issues that most people, including me, do not have. Either a clean flash/factory reset, or a faulty device (highly unlikely if it was fine before the update). Try that first.

Abhay Khandelwal likes this.
  7. Nirosh yovan
    Donut Mar 25, 2017

8. Bejoyk
    Gingerbread Mar 25, 2017

Bejoyk , Mar 25, 2017 :
    I also face same issue..vid reduced network speed compared to other phones.. All saying to factory reset thats not something we want to do everytym a phone is updated... Clearing cache is done most days....Before update phone was the best i felt... No heating issue... Dash charging was awesome..... Now everything is not so awesome..... Mainly it is heating while charging and when kept in pocket.... Pocket mode i ll disable and see... But before the update even vid pocket mode on i had no problm....it has to be something vid update... Hope oneplus look into it

9. G_anandasivakumaran_K_cT
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

G_anandasivakumaran_K_cT , Mar 25, 2017 :
    i have same problem after updating my one plus 3. yesterday phone stuck and switched off automatically and dint turn on for 2 hours. plenty of issues in this update.

10. vipulvw
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

vipulvw , Mar 25, 2017 :
    When unlocked by fingerprint : drop down quick settings doesn't cast shadow over the running screen.

11. gopalsuroshe
    Eclair Mar 25, 2017

12. Abzal don
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

Abzal don , Mar 25, 2017 :
    The backup when we forget the password is so easy better there should be a password for wiping data

13. MarkLR
    Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2017

MarkLR , Mar 25, 2017 :
    If your phone is completely messed up like that, you must factory reset. No ifs or buts, just do it. If it keeps up after a factory reset contact support directly.

That being said,I have literally no issues with mine.

ghostofcain likes this.
  14. dudo626
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2017

dudo626 , Mar 25, 2017 :
    I have found a very weird issue... when Three-finger screenshot is enabled, you cannot actually use more than 3 fingers on the phone. I found out by playing a tapping game and more than 3 presses just were not registered. I downloaded a touch counter, which proved my theory. I tought what could possibly be the issue. I had a screen replacement earlier and I tough that might be it. I then tought, it could be the Three-finger screenshot, and it was. My guess is that everyone has this issue but no one noticed it yet

15. kartik104
    Eclair Mar 25, 2017

16. kartik104
    Eclair Mar 26, 2017

kartik104 , Mar 26, 2017 :
    already done that now i have contacted one plus and they are saying to replace my device coz they cant fix this issue