OxygenOS

Issues With My One Plus 6t

1. Kaizaadbanaji Froyo Jun 24, 2019

Kaizaadbanaji, Jun 24, 2019 :
    Screenshot_20190625-021840.jpg Screenshot_20190625-021849.jpg 1.Very Poor Battery Life. If There Is An Option Which App Should Work In Background And Which Shouldn't It Would Be Boon. I Mean Manually Choosing Which Apps To Launch And Which Should Be Dormant In The Background. In Short The Idle Drain Is Way Too Much.

2.No Select All Option Is Present On Individual Photos In Gallery Or Move To Other Album Option Is Not Present In The Gallery. Its Only Present On The Collection Level Where We Can Choose Multiple Folders Or All Folders.

3. Could We Please Get Full Screen Contact Pictures ?

4.The Flash Is Really Over Blowing Or Over Saturating I Just Got My 6T 5 Days.

5.Am And PM In Clock Is Indeed Necessary Along With Clock Positioning.

6. Last But Not The Least Please Allow Screenshot Option In The Status Bar Itself It Would Really Be Helpful.

7. Also Why Cant The Fingerprint Unlock Without Full Brightness?

8. Also The App Lock.Should Have A Timer Or It Should Shut Down Once An App Is Closed And The App Lock Should Come Up When The App Is Open Rather Than Doing So After The Phone Screen Goes Off .

9. Notifications (Message For Notifications Needs To Be Louder).

10. We Should Get The Caller Name Told When The Call Is Coming.

Tomasimoto likes this.
  2. Roger.T Jelly Bean Jun 25, 2019

Roger.T, Jun 25, 2019 :
    Oh my goodness!
    Go back to Apple or wherever you come from..
    You bought the wrong device and brand...

Viktor Ilie likes this.
  3. SS BASHA Cupcake Jun 25, 2019

SS BASHA, Jun 25, 2019 :
    Calls are getting disconnected suddenly while talking on phone. it is happening since 2 months. Friends, PL give me the solution.

4. malidan Marshmallow Jun 25, 2019

malidan, Jun 25, 2019 :
    The battery life at the point when you did your screenshot looks good to me bud, there is nothing wrong with 2hrs sot with 78% left.

If you have been reading the fables on the forum don't, because that is all they are. They dont tell you they underclocked the CPU, run scripts, kernels or racked up hours of Vanced running with the screen off but clocking up SOT. On current usage you are heading for 9 hrs, once you do something more demanding less.

I noticed in your screenshot adaptive battery is off, not that I think it does much personally, but it's supposed to manage background apps and shut them down through machine learning. So turn it on and see how you go.

As for the rest of your post , that' is what the forum is supposed to be for. To suggest and requset, some people seem to think otherwise for some reason.:)