isues in update 7.1.1 and os4.1.3

1. Jagmohan Singh Charan
    Froyo Apr 20, 2017

Jagmohan Singh Charan , Apr 20, 2017 :
    after updating to oxygen is 4.1.3 the battery drains much faster and also the charging time has increased by half an hour for full charge also the if i try to open wp from notification bar it does not support

G_T._A._CxNO and claudiumarius like this.
  2. Yash Bhardwaj
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2017

3. Z_PROGRESS
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2017

Z_PROGRESS , Apr 20, 2017 :
    yup, after the update 3T it drains 1‰ every 15 min under wifi standby(sometimes, it varies, and I saw a 2% drop once when under mobile data while I was texting, the drop time was between I typed a few words ). so bad.

my thoughts are everyone can build a decent phone now days (quality/hardware), it's the user experience that really matters, that means the OS. suppose you hold a diamond phone but it doesn't do s***... well I guess you'd be so happy that it's made of diamond...

drop 800usd+ for a flagship has its reasons(it's well worth it, support alone will worth the buck). that I mean apple and google, it's those "little" things add up to be a flagship, and oneplus is far from it(led notification needs to reset after every reboot in my case, ~ for one example). IMO it's definitely not a flagship, short of being a flagship killer, it's a flagship chaser. it doesn't invest much on R&D but I think it should at least get a good software development team.

since I already have it I will keep it but definitely will change it later to pixel 2. I am taking really good care of this phone hopefully when its time I should do my switch I can still hand it out :#

4. emekauwanekezi
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2017

5. G_Goutam_Venkatesh_bHGs
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2017