It’s here – free standard shipping on OnePlus.net!

1. kingofkaylas
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2016

2. Soundmouse
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 19, 2016

3. chenchubhaskar
    Froyo Feb 22, 2016

chenchubhaskar , Feb 22, 2016 :

Like I give a damn. I bought OnePlus One and it didn't even last for a year. OnePlus One support team trying to help for last one month and god knows what they are doing. Stupid phone and disgusting customer support. Please tell them to clean up the existing shit instead creating new pile.

exodvz likes this.
  4. Bau911
    Cupcake Feb 29, 2016

5. mariagohar
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2016

mariagohar , Mar 8, 2016 :
    does they offer any concession....

6. jkb114
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2016

jkb114 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    Can we help?

7. Rajesh_kiran
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2016

8. chenchubhaskar
    Froyo Mar 8, 2016

chenchubhaskar , Mar 8, 2016 :
    Hi,
    Sure if you can. Thank you so much for your offer to help. My phone completely stopped working and I tried to do all the basic trouble shooting but no use. My phone kept showing Fastboot mode for 3 days and I opened a ticket for some help. But they ask me to book an online appointment slot on Setmore, but I couldn't find any dates in the next one week. I contacted them back and told them I have only one phone and couldn't wait that long just for troubleshooting. But they told me that is the only way they can help and they couldn't do much about it. But I kept writing them and finally they booked an appointment on last Friday (02/19/2016) at 7:00 PM. But no body called me or sent me any email regarding that online support. On that Friday evening, I just waited, waited and waited hoping that some one will call. But nobody called me or at least send an email explaining about what happened ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wmr7d0mm79opnr/OPO1.JPG?dl=0

Later, I did found myself an online appointment and the person (Level 2 Technician named Ethan) who tried to help me spent almost an hour to reboot the phone and the issue was still not resolved. Then he told me that there might be some hardware issue and It has to dealt with RMA department. He also told me that he will escalate the problem and another person named Alex contacted me by saying that he will start the RMA process with in 24 to 48 hours. But after that I haven't heard anything for 3 days and that is the point I contacted you and I was very upset.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8iqnb39nd8t0ck/OPO2.JPG?dl=0

During this whole episode, OnePlus customer support never gave me a hope of getting help or at least an impression that they really want to help their customers. I spent almost $400 including accessories and the phone and it didn't even last for an year. Worst part is, I received the phone from service center saying they haven't done any repair except re-installing the OS. But with in 24 hours, the same exact problem was resurfaced and I have to go through their retarded process and all I hear from their customer support was they were sorry for the inconvenience. God know when I am going to get my phone fixed or it may never get fixed.

"Damn OnePlus."

Regards,
    Chenchu Gottipati

exodvz likes this.
  9. jkb114
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2016

jkb114 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    Right okay, sorry to hear that you are having issues. It's not a common thing to just have your phone stop working. OP do have their processes that they have to go through like any company.

The best way I can suggest to try to get this all moving is to DM one of the senior mods on this forum, they can liaise with an admin to talk directly to OP CS and get them moving.

Your best bet is @Adam Krisko @dsmonteiro or @BrettPlusOne

Just send them the details of your ticket and where you are in the process. That way they can follow it up.

Once again sorry to hear about all the issues and hopefully you will get them all fixed
    Keep us informed

TeamValor91 likes this.
  10. chenchubhaskar
    Froyo Mar 8, 2016

I don't think it makes any difference. Few weeks back, @dsmonterio ask me to send all the details regarding my problem along with the ticket number but it has been more than 2 weeks back and he never replied back.

Probably he doesn't know what to do in my case. May be I am unlucky that I got a piece of crap metal which can not be fixed. Anyway thanks for your concern.

11. jkb114
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2016

jkb114 , Mar 8, 2016 :
    Have you tried following it up with @dsmonteiro if not I would. Then if you get nowhere try @Adam Krisko he actually works for OP

12. chenchubhaskar
    Froyo Mar 8, 2016

I did sent him another message a few days back but I haven't heard anything so far.

13. Adam Krisko
    User of the Year 2013 Mar 9, 2016

Adam Krisko , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Did you sent me a message? Because I cannot find anything from you anywhere. If you have not and were referring to dsmonteiro, please PM me you info so I can follow up on it.

14. jkb114
    Lollipop Mar 9, 2016

jkb114 , Mar 9, 2016 :
    Please Send Adam a message as he is the best person to try to get a solution.
    Cheers @Adam Krisko ;)

15. Timbcrating
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2016

16. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Apr 7, 2016

17. davidesteban33
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2016

davidesteban33 , Aug 24, 2016 :
    Well, this is just a lie. I am trying to get the free standard shipping in my order, but it just doesn't show the option...

upload_2016-8-24_17-41-53.png

18. lapa_punk
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2016

lapa_punk , Sep 4, 2016 :
    Hi guys..
    Say please, why you don't have Ukraine in your shipping list?? It's so bad, because I want this phone, for the real money.
    So I really want to know what is main reason, thats make Ukraine unavailable for shipping?

19. intutaurus
    Donut Sep 12, 2016

intutaurus , Sep 12, 2016 :
    OnePlus enthusiasts, we’ve got plenty of new offers awaiting you in 2016. This is only the beginning.