Its time to switch iPhone via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue

1. Suresh07
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2021

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jun 9, 2021

3. LegolasX
    KitKat Jun 13, 2021

LegolasX , Jun 13, 2021 :
    ah, good it maybe but I can't seem to use OnePlus camera on my OnePlus X running Android 11 because OnePlus never updated it beyond MM and Snap camera is not that good.

I am grateful for few XDA members who are still devoting their time for this phone a company even refuse to acknowledge they made.

so it seems, stock roms do have some value compared to custom ones even if they provide ocean of customization and latest security updates.

malidan likes this.
  4. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jun 13, 2021

pablofg1978 , Jun 13, 2021 :
    I use a good camera app on my one, the name is Bacon camera, more than what I need for my One.
    I dont think that anyone uses a 6+ years old phone for its camera quality.

5. LegolasX
    KitKat Jun 13, 2021

LegolasX , Jun 13, 2021 :
    no they don't. what if you need to take a pic and you are not carrying your primary device and your custom rom has way crappy camera than stock rom? i had this exact issue today and i couldn't get good pic because this crappy snap camera doesn't have background defocusing.

OnePlus One is most developer friendly phone maybe second to htc hd2. so there maybe quite some options. not everyone carries that device.

malidan likes this.
  6. pablofg1978

There are a lot of average camera apps on the playstore that will take a more than aceptable pic for what you need on that extreme situations.
    Of course if the device is good, it will have a better community of developers.
    And as far as I know, bacon camera worked just fine on my op3t, I'm still using the sock rom in my op5, so I dont know it will also work on that, but there are other good camera apps. like FV5 that it cost like $4, and I'm sure that it should work just fine on most android phones.

7. malidan
    Nougat Jun 13, 2021

pablofg1978 likes this.
  8. pablofg1978

or straight