Its very ebarasing via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Kiranmateti
    Donut Aug 1, 2021

Kiranmateti , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Its time to share very bad in my phone OnePlus 9 pro
    In my camera i am shooting a quick photo. I am clicking the image one but after clicking the image that was changing
    Preview is changing very bad please fix it

2. otto2
    Photography Expert Aug 1, 2021

otto2 , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Can you please explain a bit clearer what your issue is,I cannot understand your posting?

Mr. BG, McJader, Tokolozi and 3 others like this.
  3. Tobikage
    Nougat Aug 1, 2021

Tobikage , Aug 1, 2021 :
    I think he means the pic he sees getting captured does not equal to the what he sees in the gallery.

Dresa91, Tokolozi, Caomhin and 2 others like this.
  4. Kiranmateti
    Donut Aug 1, 2021

5. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Aug 1, 2021

Tokolozi , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Can you post a screenshot of before clicking, and the photo itself as a comparison?

Dresa91 and otto2 like this.
  6. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Aug 1, 2021

7. puccellino
    Lollipop Aug 2, 2021

puccellino , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Hi,

You are correct. This does happen, but I don't think it will get fixed. It was explained to me by a camera expert.

The issue is most noticeable in internally in low light conditions. When you point and shoot, the preview it gives is a fast simple shot.

However when you press the button of the camera, the AI kicks in and the several shots are taken simultaneously and merged together to give you the resultant shot.

It was explained it takes time for the AI to bed in, as well as their being several issues of the AI algorithms not being great in low ligh, and taking macro shots. I have noticed this myself, even on my 8T.

They may make improvements this issue, but it's likely to be low down the priority list. Don't hold your breath for an update or fix soon.

Spoonar, Mr. BG and Dresa91 like this.
  8. Kruemelfelix
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2021

Kruemelfelix , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 2, 2021 :
    This is sorted out when you use the "Pro Mode".

But be aware that this will of course make the image looks worse for most shots as there's no merging of different photos going on.