I've shared an Invite and .......Out of Stock!

1. g1za
    Donut Dec 28, 2014

g1za , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Well i have 3 invites and shared one of those with a friend who wanted the phone.
    They have claimed it and went to order, but got an out of stock message.
    Now forgive me, but surely the whole invite process is to control the stock?

What happens to this claimed invite now? Will he be able to use it, once back in stock?

2. Deactivated User
    Dec 28, 2014

3. sclark
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

4. coleman.yip
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

coleman.yip , Dec 28, 2014 :
    I would really appreciate it if I could get one of those invites. Only if you have any to spare of course :) Been waiting for an invite for a while. HAPPY UPCOMING NYE!

5. Schultha
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

Schultha , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Same problem... I have an Invite and wanted to order an OPO for my brother but they are Out of Stock. That's weird

6. paulpham1
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2014

paulpham1 , Dec 28, 2014 :
    Invite code "GLHY-CRZ2-AHGU-WOYN". Enjoyed!

7. belixedda
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014

belixedda , Dec 28, 2014 :
    :)Hope they are working as hard as I do to get the order but now it is clear ...they have no product.I have just discovered the hot water!!

8. robiuk
    Donut Dec 28, 2014

robiuk , Dec 28, 2014 :
    I'm now really upset because it took me some time to get an invite, and I finally got one a few moments ago. The invite said it will expire in 23 hrs.
    BUT when I click on the BUY button to make a purchase I got the same message saying that the item is out of stock!

Now, what happens with my invite that I've just claimed? And why am I not receiving any info on when the phone's going to be back in stock?

I really dislike what's been going on and am being upset and getting disappointed with every minutes passing...

Can anyone explain to us what's going on and what should we be doing?

9. Deactivated User
    Dec 28, 2014

10. belixedda
    Gingerbread Dec 28, 2014