Jars of Happiness (Winners Announced)

1. Ray_ofLight
    KitKat Feb 26, 2020

2. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 26, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 26, 2020 :
    Woot woot, many thanks for the prize, @Zach X. & team. What a lovely way to start the day. Really appreciated it.

It was a lot of fun participating and checking what other members created. Pretty cool thread, my good man. Keep up the great work you're doing. :cool:

And many congratulations to @Ellistar @6.T. @Rohith Siram @wichoamaro, @woSch @Ray_ofLight and @Bhargava Teja. Wishing you good luck to whenever you seem fit to spend your points, hah. Have fun participating! :p

Many thanks for the congratulations, you awesome lot of cool people. Have a great day! :D

[​IMG]

3. script
    Nougat Moderator Feb 26, 2020

script , Feb 26, 2020 :
    I downloaded that gif, you can learn so much about story telling just by looking at it.

Edit: i know the move

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020

4. Cheetosdust

That's true, but you should also watch the movie, if you haven't already. ;)

That GIF is from Truman Show and it's a great example of storytelling - that scene is really powerful in the movie too. :)

5. Y1570548669293
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2020

6. superplus
    Lollipop Head Moderator Feb 26, 2020

7. superplus

superplus , Feb 26, 2020 :
    p.s. yes, I would love to try some! :p:D If the jar isn't empty by now :oops: thanks ^^

8. woSch
    Photography Expert Feb 26, 2020

woSch , Feb 26, 2020 :
    Thx a lot :) ... may the raffle-point-jar NEVER get empty and SATTLEd

9. puccellino
    KitKat Feb 26, 2020

puccellino , Feb 26, 2020 :
    Congrats .......may your jar of happiness always runneth over!

(Though I don't envy whoever in your house cleans the kitchen floor)

:p:p:p

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020

10. Cheetosdust

Many thanks, I shall spend every point wisely and not like the € I spend buying yummy gummy for my tummy (why am I laughing at this, good god :tearsofjoy:). Who am I kidding, I even tried to use some of your fancy English, but I shan't lie. I simply shannot! :Do_Oo_O

So, just you watch me spend 2000 points trying to win - and lose - a single OnePlus paper clip. :cool:

Question is: will I lose the raffles or lose the paper clip after I win it? I guess we'll never know.

11. puccellino
    KitKat Feb 26, 2020

I'll save you some (or get a fresh packet when we meet).
    :p:D;)

12. puccellino
    KitKat Feb 26, 2020

Congrats to you too.
    🤪

13. Cheetosdust

Heheh, many thanks. :cool:

My jar is so full of happiness, I think I'll have to buy a bucket. Please, Queen BeeBaeBzzBoing, give me the strength to avoid the joke I'm about to make and dunk my OnePlus in it!

:D:p

14. puccellino
    KitKat Feb 26, 2020

I think we should all do that ...... Every day
    [​IMG]
    Each day we should ask ourselves
    Have you filled your bucket today?

15. superplus

superplus , Feb 26, 2020 :
    Since you're already such a winner, I thought I'd give you a dose of magenta and hyperbolic orange to boot :D
    fwiw upon first read I assumed the paperclip won and then subsequently lost, but I'm sure there's also a Schrödinger paperclip scenario ;-p
    For true colour aficionados only ;) if they be not faint of heart ;-p
    https://www.boredpanda.com/magenta-not-real-color-tumblr-post/

Deal! :D:cool: still a deal ^^

16. Deactivated User
    Feb 26, 2020

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020

17. Ray_ofLight
    KitKat Feb 26, 2020

Ray_ofLight , Feb 26, 2020 :
    Thanks a lot @superplus.

script, TibiTibi, superplus and 2 others like this.
  18. Cheetosdust

I saw that discussion on Twitter - I’m not hipster enough to use Tumblr - and I immediately remembered our exchange of posts here on the forums.

And I thought to myself “what a wonderful world”. Louis Armstrong fans out there, make some noise, this pun is for you both. :D

Anyway, have you considered that you are seeing my avatar picture as magenta and you think it cannot exist? Maybe you see that and think “nah, that’s impossible. As a color, that’s just impossible. I refuse to accept that as a hue. Therefore, it’s orange!”

Why? Oh the wonder of science.

In a sense, to you, the color on my avatar is the equivalent of a human walking on water. Both are impossible. You look out the window and you see a pig flying. What do you think? Cheetos made a joke that's actually funny. Ooook, very nice. But maybe you also think it’s impossible, no?

That’s why sometimes the sky is orange. Not the sunset, but because your brain sees something impossible and automatically thinks “orange”.

Also, I’m not the winner here. Getting the points is awesome and I’m truly grateful. But having OnePlus stating the facts and saying you’re cool, now that’s winning. ;) :cool:

19. woSch

woSch , Feb 26, 2020 :
    :D thx a lot... kitchen is my part :D

Bouncer71, Wonderwoman13, 6.T and 5 others like this.
  20. TibiTibi