JBL E1+ died after 3 months?

1. robotross
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2015

robotross , Apr 22, 2015 :
    My JBL E1+ headphones died today...
    Sadly I was setting off to London today from where I live (About an hour and a half away) Only to find that my right channel was the only working channel!
    Can't seem to identify where any break in the wire is, but i'm deeply dissatisfied with the lifetime of these considering these cost £35, and lasted for 3 months! (Note that the headphones I was using before, a stock pair of Sony earbuds which came with my last phone, lasted 1 and a half years!)

Can I return these for a replacement?
    (EDIT: They're actually almost 5 months old, just checked my store page. Still disappointed however, that's still below half of the Sony earbuds!)

2. jokicha
    Jelly Bean Apr 22, 2015

Garywehrle and Tobikage like this.
  3. Formsma
    KitKat Apr 22, 2015

4. DaxNagtegaal
    Marshmallow Apr 22, 2015

DaxNagtegaal , Apr 22, 2015 :
    That's what you get for buying shitty earbuds :D

Nah just kidding, £35 earbuds should last at least a year and a half to two years. All the earbuds I've had have lasted over a year.

5. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Apr 22, 2015

Kapitan Nemo , Apr 22, 2015 :
    I don't understand what kind of treatment you give to the earbuds so that it only lasts 5 months.

Tobikage likes this.
  6. robotross
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2015

robotross , Apr 22, 2015 :
    Nothing that should have killed them. Just using them while commuting between home and college, listening when walking between places, etc. I usually handle these with care since they're actually pretty good, and didn't want this to happen.

Kapitan Nemo likes this.