Jbl earphones quality

1. Tjen1
    Donut Nov 27, 2014

Tjen1 , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Hi guys,

I got my earphones a few weeks ago, initially I realy liked them, sound quality was good, they were very light and they looked great!

Now, I've been using them as my daily drivers since. I noticed that the left earbud tends to fall out though, I've read this in another review as well... But I fixed that problem by wearing them over ears.
    It's not fashionable but it works.

However, today the left earbud gave up on me.. I didn't do anything crazy with them, it just quit working. Now I tried to get it working again and I found that when I hold the jack down in a funny way it starts working again...

What do I do now? Am I supposed to send em back? Is that part of the warranty?

2. macem29
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2014

3. Tjen1
    Donut Nov 27, 2014

Tjen1 , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Yeah they do.

4. Anket
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2014

Anket , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Oneplus List it as Coming Soon How Did You Got It ?

chvzedgar likes this.
  5. Ycantibeu21
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2014

6. JAISONGURU
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2014

JAISONGURU , Nov 27, 2014 :
    I have used them and till now I had never been a big fan of music and whenever I am using any head phone for music it is over the head only.

But these ones are making me addictive to music.
    The buds with the largest rubber fits in the ears perfectly and stays there firmly and also blocks any external noise.
    The audio effects in the phone are superb to be experienced through these earphones.
    So far happy overall.

7. Dhawal Kumar
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2014

Dhawal Kumar , Nov 27, 2014 :
    @Tjen1 well i have used many earphones before, including skullcandy and sennheiser, and what I experienced from my usage was that this issue occurs quite often, and with every kind of earphones. Its something to do with the wire connections getting loose at jack and often holding the wire in weird positions get them to work for sometime. Well, sending them back might be a considerable option.

Tjen1 likes this.
  8. 0utblast
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2014

0utblast , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Sorry, stopped reading at this point.

9. bkieu
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2014

bkieu , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Which indicates the left cable is broken (has cold solder or lose connection). If it's still under warranty then RMA it.:cool:

Tjen1 likes this.
  10. Tjen1
    Donut Nov 27, 2014

Tjen1 , Nov 27, 2014 :
    I got them with the preorder, i orderedthem together with my OPO...