Joby Grip-Tight Gorillapod Stand

1. emaren
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2015

emaren , Jan 26, 2015 :
    I am a pretty avid photographer and one thing I use a great deal is a small tripod / stand and some time ago I purchased a gorrilapod for use with a small camera. Over time I have used it pretty much endlessly as both a mini tripod and also as an ad-hock mount to fix my camera to chairs, door handles, car mirrors etc....

When I first bought mine, I discard the piece that allows me to attach a phone, my camera has a tripod mount, my iPhone has a quad-lock tripod adapter. It was not needed.

Yesterday I dug out the clip piece and tried it out with my One.

To my surprise it fitted beautifully, so I figured that I would spread the love a little and throw up a few pictures of this beautiful little device.

Package contents
    [​IMG]

As a Tripod
    [​IMG]

Phone Clip
    [​IMG]

Putting it all together with a One

[​IMG]

Bendy Legs

[​IMG]

Because it is small and light, it is easy to carry, it is, considering that it is so light, amazingly stable too. It will not support a DSLR, but it will support a One or an iPhone or most compact cameras.

I really like it.....

sonygoup likes this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jan 26, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  3. Nurve
    KitKat Jan 27, 2015

4. Maximus12
    Honeycomb Jan 27, 2015

5. arunanand
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2015

6. prodigy4299
    Honeycomb Jan 27, 2015

prodigy4299 , Jan 27, 2015 :
    Awesome. Thanks for the review. Now hopefully we'll have some non-generic, crummy addon lenses for the OPO soon. That would complete the package. :)

7. J.Pinkman
    Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2015

8. 123cm11
    Donut Apr 10, 2015

123cm11 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Nice review, i was about buying one but there are 2 types, regular and xl. So it says by regular till 72mm and the opo is i think about 74mm. Do you know which one you have? i guess both of them will fit but anyway i like to ask.

9. rikk08
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.