Join OnePlus Customer Support AMA Now!

1. rapoppee
    Eclair Dec 21, 2017

2. sidthechampion
    Donut Dec 21, 2017

3. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator Dec 21, 2017

youbi , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Probably a good way to see it is thinking on older devices. My older Oneplus phone I still have access now is the oneplus one, and despite being from July 2014 the battery is still fine. My bet would be that probably for 3 years it will be fine, more then that it starts depending on how the user took care of his phone.

4. Roybot
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2017

Roybot , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Currently looking at my incredible Oneplus One as it converts itself to a glorified paperweight. My current dilemma is either Google Play, Trebuchet or an amalgam of the apps I have updating through the Google Play services continue to put my phone in permanent reboot mode. Steps I've tried to abate this:

>Simple methods

• Even before I attempted using TWRP or another recovery tool, I cleared cache in CM Recovery.
    • Cleared all cache again after uninstalling most recent updates
    • Enabled and disabled Google, Google Play Services and any variation of those (both at the same time and individually)
    >FLASHING/OS MODS/ETC.

I just need my phone back. Please help.

5. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Dec 21, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  6. U1513873515981
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2017

U1513873515981 , Dec 21, 2017 :

Baymax likes this.
  7. Gaston NP
    Lollipop Moderator Dec 21, 2017

Gaston NP , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Hello, We have a thread in the french community space: [HERE] a lot of members complain about the mention immediate dispatch while it is not. I direct them to support french unfortunately they always give them the same answers. (They push back the delivery date from day to day). In addition there is a problem with express delivery and standard actually there is no difference in delay except the price [HERE]. Some members are not happy that their express orders do not arrive faster

youbi likes this.
  8. pgn0
    Eclair Dec 21, 2017

pgn0 , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Where on the Support forums are the current and next OTA timetables for the OnePlus range?

OP3T on Oreo could do with some enhancements/fixes, but I do not know where to look to find official OnePlus release plan for my phone (not beta, mainstream OTA).

Thanks, good idea to host a public forum day!

9. parvezpatel
    Froyo Dec 21, 2017

parvezpatel , Dec 21, 2017 :
    hi thank you for this.

I just wanted to ask is their any thing that possible to registered our lost phone to you and if any repair or any registration in one plus team through IMEI number will be pickup and track this.
    bcoz now I can't track my lost phone on Google also. may be they change the email registration and factory reset.

atleast this can be done by our team the one plus team

10. backen
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2017

backen , Dec 21, 2017 :
    I'm interested in knowing if there is any possibility to get (buy) accessories for older OnePlus phones through OnePlus? Seems like there is only accessories for the 5 and 5T available now.

gbroon likes this.
  11. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Dec 21, 2017

Baymax , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Keeping phone in a case.

12. Sujknair
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 21, 2017

Sujknair , Dec 21, 2017 :
    I'm guessing that this got buried somewhere in the avalanche of questions.
    Hope i can get some answers

13. B1513878962042
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2017

B1513878962042 , Dec 21, 2017 :
    we apps are not working properly in my OnePlus 3T whereas the same ap works perfetly fine in outer android phone. I mainly face this issue with the following apps.
    1) Indian rail connect
    2) Dinamalar

can someone help to resolve this issue. thanks

14. VipulJadhav12
    Eclair Dec 21, 2017

VipulJadhav12 , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Hey! OnePlus Team,

I have a query regarding the warranty and the rules which are followed by the overseas service centers of the OnePlus. One of my friend has OnePlus 5 (which he bought in India) but recently he had to visit one of the exclusive service center in US since he had some SIM detection and network issue with his OnePlus 5. Though his device has a valid warranty period but still he was refused for the service and was asked to pay full amount for the specified issue.
    Could you please explain the reason for such after-sale service? Also if possible please shed some info on the rules and regulations you follow when it comes to avail warranty benefits overseas or internationally.

15. AcmE85

AcmE85 , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Judging from my own experience and several cases I found on the Internet,
    the biggest issue with the customer support, once an RMA is initiated,
    is the lack of communication between your support team and the service centers doing the actual repairs.
    Are there any plans to improve this?

sammerasker, VipulJadhav12 and Roybot like this.
  16. G_nEoN_djSh
    Froyo Dec 21, 2017

G_nEoN_djSh , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Will the UI options and the notification sounds of the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition be available to other devices such as the OP3T. Not right away, but soon?

17. Jordan J
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2017

Jordan J , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Actually the OnePlus Device are active all around the world, it's just that The company is not opened yet in every part of world....But the phone can work anywhere and everywhere in any country.

18. Stealth777
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2017

Stealth777 , Dec 21, 2017 :
    Is there a manual on how to use/learn about the camera and it's features? and how to activate the 20mp camera. thank you.

19. sammerasker

sammerasker , Dec 21, 2017 :
    try this
    it should work
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/guide-unbrick-oneplus-one-t3013732

20. jai sai srinivas
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2017