Join OnePlus Industrial Design Workshop

1. S1531502170183 Eclair Nov 30, 2018

S1531502170183, Nov 30, 2018 :
    the biggest thing that makes OnePlus special is it regularly update on phone,not only security patch but it's smooth UI (oxygen OS) witch gives you smoothness & performance combination.................. people like to buy those phone which give full satisfaction with vale of money .[e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]around 35k

2. V1534993839732 Froyo Dec 1, 2018

Attached Files:

3. S1508848475475 Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

4. kaihp Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2018

kaihp, Dec 1, 2018 :
    @Trista W. While you ask for the things we like and how we perceive the products, I think you could also have captured valuable information by asking us what we dislike about the product.

5. OriginalKaniaan Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

OriginalKaniaan, Dec 1, 2018 :
    You know what he meant and it is a good request wanting longer and better software support.

6. GopalB. Marshmallow Dec 1, 2018

GopalB., Dec 1, 2018 :
    2 years of major updates and 3 years of security updates is not bad...
    And look at 3/3T... Marshmallow to Pie... Can you tell me any other company that did that???

K1541812734384 and woSch like this.
  7. Q1543687203697 Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

8. F_RåJät_SïnGh_Xgio Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

F_RåJät_SïnGh_Xgio, Dec 1, 2018 :
    my 3 months old OnePlus slowed down after updating it to oxygen OS 9.0.2. which should not get happened..I m seriously disappointed after experiencing such thing from OnePlus update.

9. darren190390 Donut Dec 1, 2018

10. RammizBhat Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

11. GopalB. Marshmallow Dec 2, 2018

GopalB., Dec 2, 2018 :
    Really!!!
    OnePlus actually never wanted to sell those phones it seems...
    Love these weird accusations... o_O

12. TechLoverJishu Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

13. N1543727364934 Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

14. Abhishek Teraiya Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

15. Vinay_singh26 Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

Vinay_singh26, Dec 2, 2018 :
    Really loving OP6T after first time switching from other brand into OP.. Awesome mobile phone.

16. bbzamangupta Donut Dec 2, 2018

bbzamangupta, Dec 2, 2018 :
    make the design as simple as that like honor magic 2 slider. Also please dont incorporated the indisplay fingure print scanner in it. Rather place the rear physical fingure print scanner in it.

17. mohanbirs Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

18. A1542466863790 Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

19. Alex.gheorghe Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

Alex.gheorghe, Dec 2, 2018 :
    In the end, I still love my OnePlus 6T even if the sensor is not working correctly. The built quality is excellent. I like the display; I like the glass back( I would want to use it without a case, but it's not possible, is it?). I think people should be able to enjoy using their phone entirely, so why can't we invent a material that is luxurious and 100% against scratches? The only way of using it right now without a case is if you are rich and you don't care about money, and you'll buy another one after each dropping and breaking the back or the display. But the idea of the OnePlus is to bring the premium product at an affordable price. It means that it has to be sold to people with average income. So OnePlus please do something and let us enjoy the phone without a case.
    I bought the bullets wireless a few days ago. The quality of the sound and the base is fantastic — it overpassed my expectations. I bought it for my Girlfriend. I need to buy it for myself too. So what about a deal OnePlus?
    My girlfriend has a Samsung S9 purple. I think she wants the OnePlus purple now. What about a deal OnePlus for the people that already own one?
    About new technology: what about adding the third SIM? Currently, I need to use two mobile phones because I have three SIM cards. The second phone is the Samsung Note 9, copper colour. I like the S Pen and the wireless charging, but I could live with a OnePlus with three slots for the SIM cards, 512 or 1Terra of internal storage, no notch, maybe dual speakers. I still have my HTC One in my heart for the speakers and the built quality and aspect - silver grey and blue colour; I will never forget that phone.
    I love the 4k at 60fps video shooting. I love it. I love the dash charge. I've bought the OnePlus car charger. The only time I charge my phone is on my way to work and back home.
    Why are you selling the new model of a backpack with 100£? I live in the UK, and I can buy a very nice one, a big brand with 40£ from any store. Are you following Apple's model? I would buy a OnePlus backpack just because I became a huge fan; I am a smartphone geek, that's why I use a OnePlus. It meets all my expectations. I use Note 9 just because I was always with the Pen, and now I am with the Samsung Dex.
    Another thing that I want from a phone is what Huawei Mate 20x big display would give us. I think I will buy it in the close future just because it captivates me with the big screen. Is that a good idea for you to launch two sizes for phones? I think nowadays everyone is watching and streaming video on the smartphone. We need a big bezel-less display, and 7.2 inch is a good idea.
    What else? Don't know. Is this good feedback for you One plus? Aaa...think about the price for the accessories. Why do you like me to buy screen protectors and cases from third parties? Buying it from you would mean profit for you. I have purchased from Amazon TPU screen protector with 3£. If I want to buy it from your site, not only the price is high, but also I have to pay for transport. And this takes me to Amazon and look how Amazon is making money. I mean it is not such a big difference between your screen protector and case and things you can buy from different sites. It is a big difference between the 6T and other phones in the same price range or between the Bullets wireless and another earplug set; I understand that, and as a result, I've spent the money on your products. Try to do something about the prices for the accessories and let more of us to enjoy it.

20. X1543760032247 Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

K1541812734384 and Alex.gheorghe like this.