Join our Friendly User Testing program for TMO version of 6T and & 7 Pro via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black

1. somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Sep 27, 2019 :

Ytkuser

I think its crazy one plus 6t was supposed to get a beta and no news I think it never coming that's my opinion. I highly doubt we will ever see anything.​

it is only my opinion but I believe you wont see any final 10 for the 6T on T-Mobile until around December maybe January. I can see the international version getting it 3 months before the T-Mobile version.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019

2. NickMidd91
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2019

NickMidd91 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Sep 28, 2019 :
    it will come just be patient the resion the Android 10 came to the op7 pro is because it has a lot more inside the screen of the phone to implement in the software like the front camera is not in the screen so it's not hard to implement the screen stuff like it is on the op 6t

Dgafking0480 likes this.
  3. mjghi
    Eclair Sep 29, 2019

4. somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Sep 30, 2019 :
    regardless, we've all learned our lesson now to buy directly from one plus. it's nice that we're able to flash the international version but might as well go ahead and buy it directly from the manufacturer. besides there's no guarantee that future models will have the ability to flash stock firmware.

think of it like this, there's no upgrade charge and sometimes you don't even have to pay for shipping. And OnePlus will give you 150 for the 6T and T-Mobile will give you $50 on trade in.

5. TBone
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

TBone , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Signed up a while ago but haven't heard anything back. Do they send you an email with a link when you're accepted?

6. jgm3590
    Froyo Oct 1, 2019

jgm3590 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Still waiting on an email of some kind. I really want to try this out.

7. guanyu210379
    Jelly Bean Oct 1, 2019

guanyu210379 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    hmmm...use 6t or 7pro...we get one of those phone if we join the program? or did I understood it wrong?
    ^o^
    ok...I understood it wrong

8. Jacksummers
    Froyo Oct 2, 2019

Jacksummers , Oct 2, 2019 :
    this is beyond hilarious at this point. received email saying I accepted in fut beta. signed and scanned back nda. follow up email says they will let me know when they start. that was June, then July. it is October. still nothing, emailed last week asking what's up and no reply. guess it wasn't for 6t users after all. is ANY 6t user from T-Mobile started getting updates? from OnePlus?

9. docnok63
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 2, 2019 :
    There was a 6T user in here that posted a screenshot of an email he got from OP via the FUT program saying the 6T test was delayed and they offered to send him a 7Pro for testing. Perhaps you should reply to your email and ask if you can do the same thing. Here it is:
    OP6T FUT not ready.jpg

Jacksummers likes this.

10. somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Oct 3, 2019 :
    I believe this entire thread was updated at the heading point. The delay is because of quality assurance internal. That's not to say it's not coming it's just that it will be delayed. keeping in mind that the T-Mobile variant is different than the global variant. This test is for the T-Mobile variant. obviously the T-Mobile variant will always be three to six months behind the global variant.

I say anybody who still has a 6t waits for the 7t release and if there are any good trade-in deals take advantage of it. otherwise sell the phone and move on. that is if you can find anybody to actually buy it for a reasonable price.

11. somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Oct 3, 2019 :
    and where does everybody get the idea that one plus is handing out free devices to test? testing software does not require having hardware that you don't have if you signed up to test software on a device you have. If you signed up for the 6t why would they send you a 7 pro?

12. somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Oct 3, 2019 :
    most likely you should probably delete that entire post including the screenshot or either one plus will do it for you.

13. docnok63
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2019

docnok63 , Oct 3, 2019 :
    Ummm, the email clearly states they're willing to send testers devices and I know of two people with 7 Pros that got 7 Pro test devices shipped to them (search this thread for Fedex.)

If OP or a mod wants to delete my post, let them. I'm just repeating what was already posted on this thread. I'm not divulging any top secret information.

14. C1564712962298
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

15. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 3, 2019

SoniaB , Oct 3, 2019 :
    As far as I can tell, you are not the one who is breaking any NDA or forum violation.
    You simply have just stated what you have read and know via word of mouth.

I see no moderation action being required here against you

docnok63 and Dgafking0480 like this.
  16. HipsG
    Donut Oct 3, 2019

HipsG , Oct 3, 2019 :
    is this still available?! I personally would love to give feedback for the updates. I personally don't switch it to international because I want to have perfect service with my carrier. Which, hasn't failed me at all yet. :)

17. Ytkuser
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2019

Ytkuser , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Not sure where you got your info from but I just upgraded to the OnePlus 7 pro today at a TMO store they have not stopped selling them at all. in fact why I was there they guy ordered more.

18. docnok63
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2019

19. Dgafking0480
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2019

Dgafking0480 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 5, 2019 :
    there have been many many sources saying that tmo is not going to be selling the 7 pro anymore next month or this month I don't quite remember but it's once the 7t is released it will no longer be sold by TMobile

Ytkuser likes this.