Join our OnePlus 5T AMA now!

1. suhantm
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2017

suhantm , Nov 21, 2017 :
    When will Amazon India sales be truly open and not just to Prime members?

2. hrajpal96
    Froyo Nov 21, 2017

hrajpal96 , Nov 21, 2017 :
    The point being what if the consumer wants the feature provided that the device is not obsolete obviously, it's just '5' months old . As they keep boasting we listen to the consumer.

M. Elmaleh likes this.
  3. Krishanu Bordoloi
    Froyo Nov 21, 2017

Krishanu Bordoloi , Nov 21, 2017 :
    at 9 30 pm. just minutes away

4. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

sekoHarry , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Ask on Amazon AMA ;)

5. dcmcc24
    KitKat Nov 21, 2017

dcmcc24 , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Star Wars marketing would cost too much, so I doubt it. Red is a color available on R11S and looks very nice so that should be released. I would also like a dark blue color choice.

obakesan likes this.
  6. Schizorican
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

Schizorican , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Good morning OnePlus Team!

First, I just want to thank you guys for providing a phone with Flagship level performance at a reasonable price. This will be my first 1+ phone and I'm incredibly excited to use it for years to come.
    Are their plans to provide a better DAC on future phones? One of the main reasons I purchased this phone was the inclusion of a headphone jack. Good audio quality is very important to me and many others. I haven't met a single person that is "happy" with the removal of the headphone jack in other flagships. I have expensive headphones and my car doesn't have bluetooth. PLEASE DO NOT remove the headphone jack from future phones. Double down on it like LG with their quad-dac and microphone system. There isn't an affordable phone out there that can cater to audiophiles, so there's an opportunity for 1+ to attract a new market.

@Carl and everyone at 1+, thanks for doing this AMA

7. G_mostafa_wael_fmIg
    Donut Nov 21, 2017

G_mostafa_wael_fmIg , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Could you please share with us more info about the EAS implementation OnePlus opted for? I'm intrigued. Thanks in advance!

8. G_adel_shaikh_Bxmt
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

9. whodatboiyo
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

whodatboiyo , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Will OxygenOS 5 get redesigned Settings menu from Oreo? Also the new Quick Settings panel and Settings are being massively criticised for not being "stock" enough. Any words on that?

10. sagar bhatia
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

sagar bhatia , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Hi Oneplus,

Congratulations on the the success of 5T and every other phone you have launched so far . This company seems the only chance to show the world $499 phones can do as much as $999 phone.

M gona buy a 5T pretty soon. I would like to ask Oneplus a favor, Can we tweek the face ID a little , like it should work only when its kept horizontally on the table . Face Id came into existence for the very reason of user not being able to use fingerprint when on table. So can we not add a option of working only when on table.
    Thanks

11. rafael1628
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

rafael1628 , Nov 21, 2017 :
    What? Read it again:

"For features not related closely to the hardware such as the new launcher and camera pro mode, they will be implemented to 3/3T asap"

Then Camera Pro Mode is unrelated.

12. marinobiagio
    KitKat Nov 21, 2017

13. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 21, 2017

Dunnow , Nov 21, 2017 :
    I shower every day... i don't know you...

Krishanu Bordoloi likes this.
  14. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2017

B.yashaswi , Nov 21, 2017 :

15. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

sekoHarry , Nov 21, 2017 :
    See people will still buy if they think this phone satisfies what i need even if there will be a T variant does the other satisfy your decision?

T variant will not be present every year only when they think resources ..market.. improvement is there they will

16. sethisidd
    Jelly Bean Nov 21, 2017

sethisidd , Nov 21, 2017 :
    You can buy from oneplusstore.in as well. It's open for anyone.
    Just in case you plan to buy from there, you can use my referral code and get 1000Rs off on accessories.

17. Carl
    Co-founder Staff Member Nov 21, 2017

Stickied Post
    Carl , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Not something we're announcing now

18. SubhashNayak
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2017

SubhashNayak , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Will it be launched by end of this month? Or else I'm planning to buy from India! Please let me know!

19. obakesan

obakesan , Nov 21, 2017 :
    noticed there is only sandstone and karbon case available for 5t. what happened to the wood styleswap covers? have you stopped these now or they just delayed

20. Navdeep_Malik

Navdeep_Malik , Nov 21, 2017 :
    what is the code name of 5t (like avenger or something you people might have one), if any? is there one?