1. obakesan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2017

obakesan , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Dumpling

Adam Krisko likes this.
  2. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Nov 21, 2017

jerrymilton , Nov 21, 2017 :
    @Carl @Louis S. @Gary C. @Adam Krisko @Kale W. @tombruno WHERE IS ONGUARD FOR NORTH AMERICA ??? ya'll pulled this same crap w/ the OP2 launch... unbelievable 4 phones later it pops up again. LAME.

[​IMG]

M. Elmaleh likes this.
  3. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Nov 21, 2017

Serbian Overlord , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Stop being sour. You go ahead and enjoy 2 years worth of updates that take 6 months because Samsung gets to butcher it then it goes to your carrier for more bloatware and bastardization to oblivion. Then, maybe, you'll get two major OS updates and meanwhile you'll enjoy your $1000 buggy and laggy shizwizz. At the same time, we'll enjoy near stock Android with just the right amount of customization at half the cost and still get two major OS updates that will only take 1-2 months after Google releases it.

4. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Nov 21, 2017

5. Chris.C
    Lollipop Nov 21, 2017

6. mfeinstein
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2017

mfeinstein , Nov 21, 2017 :
    PLEASE DO!

1 - Camera has too much noise removal, it removes all the fine details and fin color contrasts, specially when I crop the image.

2 - RAW pictures are overexposed and blurred.

3 - RAW pictures aren't shown in the Gallery.

4 - Can't use the camera flash in Pro Mode

5 - Can't use HDR in Pro Mode.

Seriously, you are marketing your phone as a great camera, but all this things missing are very serious, looks like you released the product in a hurry. We deserve better care, don't we?

G_plusone likes this.
  7. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Nov 21, 2017

Topper_Gas , Nov 21, 2017 :
    The truth is the 5T will only get one major update more than the 18 months old 3, wait around 6 or so and you'll get 2 major updates plus the latest SoC plus probably water proofing &/or wireless charging.

8. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Nov 21, 2017

If face unlock is so impressive on the 5T why can't we get it as an option on the 5 etc even if we have a front FP scanner?

Also will APT-X ever make a come back on the 3/3T beta/stable builds?

Final question the previous beta builds allowed you to move from folder to folder from the home screen launcher, will that feature ever make a comeback?

9. Quaesitum
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

Quaesitum , Nov 21, 2017 :
    In the future releases will there be more options for accessory bundles? I really would have liked a karbon bumper case + the glass screen protector, but you only had it for sandstone. I ended up just buying a karbon case by itself with my op5t 8gb.

10. F_Cheikh_Niang_bTSR
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

11. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 21, 2017

meatandy , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Sorry @Carl , allow me to rephrase that question.

Of all the folks that have reviewed the 5T collected here. https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/media-roundup-first-impressions-of-the-oneplus-5t.683888/ by @David Y.
    Which of the above is your favorite review and why?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017

Deepak.Si likes this.
  12. G_Алексей_Черноусов_uAsf , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Здравствуйте! Спасибо за еще один отличный продукт !!! Поздравляю всю команду!
    А когда же он будет быстро добираться до России, а не спустя "полгода" ??? (((

13. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Nov 21, 2017

Serbian Overlord , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Actually, the truth is there will always be a newer SoC and this and that. You'll never be happy or satisfied with your phone if you think that way. OnePlus 5T will get O and whatever next comes out in 2018. For a $500 with same or better specs than the $1000 Pixel 2 XL, that's more than good enough for me.

meatandy likes this.
  14. 0101ics
    Donut Nov 21, 2017

0101ics , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Any plan for supporting VoLTE on Digi Romanian network or Orange? As far as I know Xiaomi is testing Mi 6 at this time.

Regards

15. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Nov 21, 2017

I will be happy if I get a OP6 as I'll get two OS updates against just the one if I get the OP5, compared to my present OP3. If your OK all well and good but that doesn't mean everybody is happy with the poor OS support the T versions receive compared to the 3/5 etc versions.

16. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 21, 2017

Shadow0929 and Deepak.Si like this.
  17. M. Elmaleh
    Eclair Nov 21, 2017

M. Elmaleh , Nov 21, 2017 :
    for most it's obsolete. the only pros for the op5 are 15 minutes more battery and front facing fp sensor and hardware home back and recents button

18. OnePlusVish
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

OnePlusVish , Nov 21, 2017 :
    Just ordered the 5T 8GB version. Couldn't get the sandstone case as part of the 50% off Bundle offer. Are you going to add more in stock and let existing customers get the same 50% off later ?

19. OnePlusVish
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2017

OnePlusVish , Nov 21, 2017 :
    A friend not a member on these forums is holding back from buying the 5T because he feels that OP releases phones quickly and makes the previous version worthless. AMA folks...can you confirm for him that this won't happen with the 5T ?

20. M. Elmaleh
    Eclair Nov 21, 2017

M. Elmaleh , Nov 21, 2017 :
    it is different when the fp sensor is behind