Android450 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I do :rolleyes:

Mukuljj likes this.
  2. Suraj gurav 007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2017

3. ReyDavidGroGam
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2017

ReyDavidGroGam , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I'm sorry to hear this, I have a OP5 and I would love to have the option for using Face Unlock as I've seen that it is really fast on several YouTube reviews! That will be great for good light conditions and FPS for low-light conditions. I really hope you reconsider this at some point in the future!

4. dcmcc24
    KitKat Nov 22, 2017

dcmcc24 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    It will be ported by a dev on xda I'm sure soon.

mixedmessages likes this.
  5. ReyDavidGroGam
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2017

ReyDavidGroGam , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Thanks for your answer! But it'll be great if OnePlus released it for the ones that keep their phones at OOS stock, unless you are referring as an additional application, in that case it'll still be great! But anyways, we can't have it all.

6. Bullo Oka
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2017

Bullo Oka , Nov 22, 2017 :
    To every person, who feel helpless by owning this devices, go to XDAdev.forum, and support those developers (doing some amazing works compared to these assholes)
    that's the last resort for you.

7. Adam Krisko
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 22, 2017

Stickied Post
    Adam Krisko , Nov 22, 2017 :
    We left the fingerprint sensor for a reason. Face Unlock is a great way to unlock your device quickly, but it is not as secure as a fingerprint sensor or pass-code (the best)

I was using a OP5 that I bought so I can play around with roms and root tools. (remember I work with the community devs often) I will always have a rooted device on hand, but it may not be my primary device. As of last week, I switched full time to the OP5T. I am running dogfood builds (internal only builds) for day to day stability testing. I've found more and more I no longer require root, Android if finally maturing enough that OEMs provide the features that I used to be only able to get via root and custom ROMs.

1: I never said that. My words were "We know users are asking a for "stock look" and we hear the users asking for that, but we might not always decide to go that way. Brian even said in the launch, we follow android in our own way. We called it Android Plus. We try our hardest not to break muscle memory, but we will not be "Pure Android" Even Google uses a modified version of android now in the Pixel devices.
    2: No, we received the O version of the patch a day or so before the OBT build went out. We never release code that has not at least gone through our internal testing. Which takes about a week to finish. (it's called aging internally) During this time we test to see if merging any of the code breaks anything else that we have implemented. The patch will roll out later.
    3: The answer is actually very similar to #2. So see above. If the testing doesn't line up to give the patches, they are not rolled into the builds.

2: We are still evaluating different themes and accent colors. We will decide later if we will include them or not.
    3: That solution is good for a flat sided device, it's too big for our sculpted curves[​IMG]
    7: Personally I go home and spend time with my family. But meeting up with friends and relaxing with a few beers is a great second option.[​IMG]

The fingerprint sensor on the 5T is capable of several actions other than unlocking. You can swipe to access notifications and can long press the sensor to access our Quick pay feature if you are in an area that supports the function (China and India only ATM)

We're going to be making changes to it soon to make it more useful for everyone. But, changes can't be made overnight.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017

8. YYA
    Eclair Nov 22, 2017

YYA , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Can we expect noughat like quick settings in Oreo for op 3/3T?

9. Android450
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2017

Android450 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Thanks Adam!

Here you go @calvinistmac

10. mixedmessages
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2017

mixedmessages , Nov 22, 2017 :
    "We are still evaluating different themes and accent colors. We will decide later if we will include them or not."

RED ACCENT PLEASE !

Shadow0929 likes this.
  11. dcmcc24
    KitKat Nov 22, 2017

dcmcc24 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I basically only root for adaway now. Internet is a dangerous place with ads :p

mattam24 and Adam Krisko like this.
  12. brotherjoe
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2017

13. David Y.
    Global Community Manager Staff Member Nov 22, 2017

Stickied Post
    David Y. , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Wood styleswap covers will be available very soon. Please keep an eye on our forums or social media channels. We will keep you guys updated.

obakesan likes this.
  14. _DEDSEC_
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

15. brotherjoe
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2017

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017

G_plusone likes this.
  16. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2017

17. mr_priyanshu
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

mr_priyanshu , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I didn't get any answer @David Y. o_O

18. Android450
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2017

19. mr_priyanshu
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

mr_priyanshu , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Yup.. got the answer in Adam's post
    Thanks

David Y., Adam Krisko and Android450 like this.
  20. F_Vishal_Menon_laKJ
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2017