Marshmallow Nov 22, 2017

Android450 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    we're getting 8.1

2. David Y.
    Global Community Manager Staff Member Nov 22, 2017

Stickied Post
    David Y. , Nov 22, 2017 :
    It's very interesting and impressive.
    As for the Community team, we will see how to do it better next time. ; )

Dhiren Velari, SoniaB, youbi and 4 others like this.
  3. SJBoss
    Lollipop Nov 22, 2017

SJBoss , Nov 22, 2017 :
    please..... :)

4. David Y.

Stickied Post
    David Y. , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Hi Chris!

Everything about Australia is amazing. We love Australia. The reason why we didn't officially enter the market is because our internal resource isn't ready yet. We can't guarantee a best user experience for you guys so we had to postponed our plan.

Stay tuned. Hope we can see you in Australia very soon. ^^

P.S. We will continue the after-sales support for those who participated in our Australia Soft Launch program.

Dhiren Velari and SoniaB like this.
  5. David Y.

6. Deepak
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

Deepak , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Dear team, first of all congratz on a great device.
    I ordered the 5T yesterday from Amazon.in and will be getting it in my hands today (my birthday as well :);):cool::D) great timing of the release. I am shifting from 1+ 1 to this new device after 3.5 years. My journey as a early supporter from India is in my signature :rolleyes:.

My request to you all for the upcoming launches is that for HEAVEN'S sake please DON'T leak all the details before the official launch, I was totally disappointed for the 5T launch as there was no new feature that wasn't leaked already :eek::(
    Keep most of the design and features as surprise, SUSPENSE is better than cheap leaks, trust me...

All the very best and will probably buy the 1+ 9/9T in 3-4 years, (I can't buy before that, my wife will kill me :p)

7. Emanuel@
    Donut Nov 22, 2017

Emanuel@ , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Can I get back the option to remove all on-screen apps after resetting to factory settings? (or the ability to insert multiple icons at once and be removed together) ...

thank you

8. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2017

asasione , Nov 22, 2017 :
    @Adam Krisko
    There's only one feature I'm interested in being added, I'd appreciate an answer, will we ever get long press volume keys skip tracks? One of my favorite features that I would love to see on Oxygen OS

9. Adam Krisko
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 22, 2017

Adam Krisko , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Happy Birthday! and sorry... We'll try not to have this next time. [​IMG]

10. Balthazar_Z
    Eclair Nov 22, 2017

Balthazar_Z , Nov 22, 2017 :
    It wouldn't hurt to include the feature right? The customers can then decide if they want to use it for not.

11. Adam Krisko

Stickied Post
    Anything is possible in the future, but right now, it's not in the plan.

12. Android450
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2017

Android450 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

13. Dariusdd
    Donut Nov 22, 2017

Dariusdd , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Will it be possible to add the option in the oneplus launcher to not automatically add application icons when installing from the play store? After the oreo update on my op3 the option is now missing in play store, as well as from the launcher.

14. Deepak
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

Deepak , Nov 22, 2017 :
    @Adam Krisko Thanks.

Also I am really waiting for a nice smartwatch from 1+, would definitely buy it in a heartbeat. Am sure it will look drop dead gorgeous :cool:

15. Vivek2989
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2017

16. Kale W.
    Froyo Nov 22, 2017

Stickied Post
    Kale W. , Nov 22, 2017 :
    November 28th. Enjoy your purchase with OnePlus!

suhantm and Dhiren Velari like this.
  17. Sai Krishna Thorata

18. Chris.C
    Lollipop Nov 22, 2017

Chris.C , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Hi David

Thank you for response, not that I'm happy about it, a small team of us here in Australia who spent over a year of our own time (for the benefit of OP) and shared hundreds of invites to others in our region to enjoy the OPO as we did.
    That is even though we had to use a freight forwarders and pay a premium in USD to get the device down under.
    You know when it was announced you were coming for a soft launch we thought the tide had turned, I and others purchased a OP5 but plenty missed out because of stock issues, now that you have withdrawn completely from Oz I reckon you have done your dash in this part of the world, you have abandoned the Aussie market and the trust in your brand.
    Marketing spin will not win it back.
    Sorry my OP5 will most probably be the last mobile I purchase from One Plus.
    Sincerely
    Chris.C

19. fidus62

fidus62 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    When i have the possibility to buy One Plus Phones in Switzerland? I always have to go to Germany...

20. Adam Krisko

Stickied Post
    Hey otto, I can answer about the beta. At first we will run 3/3T and 5/5T (when those are up and running) concurrently. I answered the second half here.

We aim to make everything as efficient and battery saving as possible.