Join our OnePlus 5T AMA now!

1. Apollom4m
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2017

Apollom4m , Nov 23, 2017 :
    [ Yes the 5T has a notification LED, it's in approximately the same place as the 5. ]

=>
    How bright is the notification LED on the 5T?
    Can you easily see the LED light color in daylight?

2. Martin70
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2017

Martin70 , Nov 23, 2017 :
    It is great to see that APTX-HD is inculded with the release but will LDAC arrive with the Android Oreo update? Thanks.

3. otto2
    Lollipop Nov 23, 2017

otto2 , Nov 23, 2017 :
    OK, but i hope team is aware, that a lot of oneplus users are making photos with zoom. And unfortunately the digital zoom is very bad implemented at moment, it s way better to shoot a non zoomed picture and crop it later , but that s not how it should be done when there s a zoom lens available. Portrait mode is a gimmick, not really important in photography,used it max. 10 times since the OP5 was released. None of my pictures you ve showed in "Shotononeplus" was made in portrait mode. But some were digitally zoomed. Several times users were asking for an optical zoom, then you gave it to us but did not allow pro users to use it. I think it should be user s decision, what lens he wants to use in RAW mode, i m aware that the lens is not as great, but the decision should be on user s side.

4. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

vipulmehta_ , Nov 23, 2017 :
    Who are you Man giving all this answers on behalf of OnePlus !?

5. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

sekoHarry , Nov 23, 2017 :
    if u actually go through the posts OnePlus said u can read it there they clearly mentioned there might not be a T variant if u read carefully stop yelling

6. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

its just called helping or replying and even i said "I probably can answer this one as.." go through the AMA^

7. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

I already know that... Read carl's tweet.... but I want to carl and louis's answers but whole session with your answers which we already know

8. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

ignore them then out of 750 replies u got my 6?

9. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

I read the whole.... And half of them are your replies and even 75% of them are repeated answers....

Abhishek Sukumar likes this.
  10. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

aint the questions repeated?

11. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

*14 messages to be exact amd look at the questions that were repeated

12. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

repeated questions dont need to be answered.... and mr helpful guy.... I have a question.... when oneplus is so near to stock android.... then why dont we get timely security updates....

13. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

Code maintenance and security patching isn't fun or easy, but it's part of responsible software development.... The phones OnePlus realizes atleast go through 3-4 months in sloving their own bugs

and talking about monthly security updates ... the very important updates are down timely by oneplus like the September patch that solved the Bluetooth shit ... They just dont send OTA's for just security updates instead they come with a complimentary other bug fix or something... and handling closed beta for OnePlus 3/3t then open beta for 3/3t and the stable for them... then comes OnePlus 5 and 5t... they might not have released any beta versions for them but they are already going through alot and this all is already alot...

imo^^^

14. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2017

Navdeep_Malik , Nov 23, 2017 :
    So u r saying they aren't sending any coz it is hard for OnePlus to send one!

15. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

i never said this ^^

it takes time i just answered his question on "timely" security updates. and not on no security updates :)

16. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

No its not.... many other companies which are releasing 8-10 devices yearly and then even giving regular security updates and you can keep security updates seperate from normal updates..... and what about that KRACK wifi vulnerability.... and top of all oneplus is giving no new software features.... all are already on some or other phones.... so why so much time.... and also even their stable do have many bugs...

17. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

No its not.... many other companies which are releasing 8-10 devices yearly and then even giving regular security updates and you can keep security updates seperate from normal updates..... and what about that KRACK wifi vulnerability.... and top of all oneplus is giving no new software features.... all are already on some or other phones.... so why so much time.... and also even their stable do have many bugs...

18. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2017

Navdeep_Malik , Nov 23, 2017 :
    Can you explain yourself more clearly on why oneplus doesn't provide timely security patches? I can really use an insight!

19. sekoHarry
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

which companies releasing 8-10 phones a year provide timely security updates to all the devices?

20. vipulmehta_
    Gingerbread Nov 23, 2017

Samsung.... Even realeasing security updates fro their 3 generation old Note 5.... and now dont start saying OnePlus is jst a 4 yr old company.... then what they call their phone flagship killer and every flagship deserve timely security updates..... and wat about CRACK wifi vulnerability.... engineer mode... etc