Join our Open Ears Forum – OxygenOS | New York City, US

1. G_Ad__cxRb
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

G_Ad__cxRb , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hey there Ruby! I would just say that One plus is something which calls for excellence and customer satisfaction has been one of their most important goals which I think they've achieved with flying colors. Being a OnePlus user for all these years the journey has been electrifying and exciting as there is always the urge and curiosity to know what OnePlus will come up with next. I think that this uniqueness and exhilaration given by One plus facilitates my opportunity to be at the Open Years Forum.

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Iehiel_Moscovich
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

Iehiel_Moscovich , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hey, I really love all the oneplus devices and I think they could be market leaders...
    But in order for that to happen, besides for the amazing job oneplus has done, the phones are missing a few things.
    And if the company listens to people who actually care about the phones and want them to get improved, it will definitely have a positive impact...

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. ikutoisahobo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 21, 2019

ikutoisahobo , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Applied.

Reasons why you should choose me:
    I've owned OnePlus devices since the One came out. I was one of the early supporters of OnePlus so I really do want OnePlus to succeed. I've owned the One, 3T, 5, and now I'm on my 6. I love them all but do see room for improvement still - as is the case with any phone. I also have access to most newer Android and iPhone devices like the S10+ and Xs Max thanks to work so I have a pretty good benchmark and idea of the phone industry and tech industry in general, as a Las Vegas resident I visit major tech shows like CES thanks to my affiliation through work which allows me to have an educated and up to date view on all things tech. I'm also a diehard OnePlus fan but that's not a criteria that counts, I'm guessing lol.

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. kshivam654
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

kshivam654 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hi ruby,
    Everyone here says why they are vebe, maybe im not the best to be considered but atleast comes among those commoners who is in the major of your users. Apart from this imI a CS student so this oppuropport is also a carrer lead for me. Im using 5t aba have used 3t even and for me being a part of community means I can see my work and ideas getting implemented among users. And as a ticket to NYC excites most but the utmost importance is my idea that will be giving to those who really cared for me and for others like me. And a amazing trip to NYC.
    Hoping for the best to happen for both sides. Thankyou for considering me as a part of yout journey
    With endless love,
    SHIVAM, INDIA

5. micosoup
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

micosoup , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hey Ruby!

Although I have just officially jumped on the 6T bandwagon, I’ve been an avid supporter of all things stock android since the beginning. I’ve been following Oneplus grow ever since the one and am amazed in the rapid growth you guys have achieved!
    With my passion for minimalist and user centered design, I would love to voice some of my opinions on how the products can be improved for ease of use and intuitiveness and learn some more about this awesome company.

-Michael

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. PenguinsDestiny
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

PenguinsDestiny , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hi there Ruby,

I'm a math major at a school in Minnesota and I have always loved technology since a kid. I would be a great member on the open ears forum because I know what the next gen wants to see and what they don't. I remember getting my oneplusone and being the only kid in school with it and that back was amazing Please bring that back it'll make room for more hardware too and bigger battery. There comes a point where slim phones are annoying. I have some great ideas for the next phone so give me a shot!

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. Charles_Scott
    Donut Mar 21, 2019

Charles_Scott , Mar 21, 2019 :
    I'm a real Android enthusiast, starting with the OG Nexus. I run customized ROMs/kernels on most of my devices. I've had multiple One Plus devices, including the 3, 3T, and 5T. I like Oxygen OS a lot, but there is room some room to make it better. Also, as an IT manager, I understand the challenges of managing Android devices in a BYOD scenario.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. nscian12
    Eclair Mar 21, 2019

nscian12 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hello Oneplus,

I hope your ears are open and excited as I'd like to help make Oneplus a household name. I currently work with a small website called Onetechstop.net. I've worked with companies such as Motorola and Huawei and reviewed devices from them along with Samsung, LG, and Google. Having used a large array of devices and helped others make decisions about their future devices I hope to help Oneplus be a company people ask me about, not have me tell them about. Having an Bachelors Degree in Psychology I have some understanding of why people make decisions they do. This includes why they choose the devices they want to spend the next few years of their lives with. I'm excited for the opportunity to work more closely with Oneplus and the community on bringing new ideas to the company and helping them grow and prosper in the western hemisphere! One of, arguably, the most difficult markets to penetrate.

Ruby G. likes this.
  9. B1549102694147
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

10. Joeyp770
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

Joeyp770 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    I work for a major phone case manufacturer. I change phones on almost a monthly basis. I frequently use my 6T and I have been switching between my iPhone XS Max currently. I have Degrees in Telecom and Net Administration. I have worked with Verizon and Cbeyond (Sprint). I am in touch with Customers and I know what they want and the features that Customers will use (and the features that they do not need). I am currently a Top Level Sales Manager. I look forward to attending.

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. jte1023
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  12. BetiK
    Eclair Mar 21, 2019

BetiK , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hi,
    This is great to have such opportunity. I just want to present one suggestion. No need to be there. Mainly because I'm not American resident.
    My suggestion is about the Equalizer. Would be great to have it always available not just when the head phone is attached. Please correct this. My OnePlus is a 5T.
    Thanks again.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019

13. Wmsulli3
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

Wmsulli3 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Why should I be picked? Well for starters, I'm 63 and much more informed and "tech" friendly than most of the people my age. For the most part, I think that people around my age (+/- 5 years) are scared or confused or still using flip phones because "that's good enough". I can be one of the good Will ambassadors that you product line needs to get the word out on how wonderful these devices really are. Well made, really reasonable priced compared to the competition and because I just retired and need a diversion to keep my mind occupied!
    Thanks
    Will

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. Freddy_P_Andia
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

15. davidbenoit
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

davidbenoit , Mar 21, 2019 :
    I would love to attend, but am also ineligible. I feel somewhat abandoned by OnePlus - a brand I very much want to continue to support, but can't. I have a OnePlus X, and have actually rebuilt it using parts from other phones as parts have been damaged or died - new screen, battery, charging port, etc. - because I love it so much. But, general updates stopped, security updates stopped, and there is no alternative from OnePlus that I consider valid. Current models are massive, have no headphone jack, and have a ridiculous notch for the selfie obsessed. I am sad that my only option is now the Samsung S10e, with a stupid hole in the screen.

I loved OnePlus, but you have settled. You aren't pushing, you are confirming. You aren't holding to what your users want, you are doing what is easy.

16. G_Alex_Harb_FJCz
    Donut Mar 21, 2019

G_Alex_Harb_FJCz , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hey there, I'm a young high school student. I've been a fan of OnePlus for about two years now, and bought phones from OnePlus before they came to T-Mobile. I can provide an analysis of the software options through the eyes of someone younger, and therefore, more in touch with your market.

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. jmbburg26
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

jmbburg26 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    This would be a great opportunity. I have been using OnePlus phones for a long time and am loving my 6T currently. As a profession photographer and videographer, I need my phones to have excellent cameras in case I want to grab a shot when I don't have my big cameras with me. This would be a great opportunity to talk with OnePlus about what a photographer needs in a camera.

Good luck everyone!

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. Vaibhav_Birari18
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2019

Vaibhav_Birari18 , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Thanks for opportunity and grate to know about your thinking.

We can have a special internal security that will allow you to download only OEM applications as there are more frouds are found in e-commerce sector and a note for the same.

Language scanner for those who travel.

In-built Geo tagging for phone and person.

Swipe with any TV for sync.

19. Cyberdouble
    Donut Mar 21, 2019

Cyberdouble , Mar 21, 2019 :
    I would be somewhat a bridge between the power users and the more conventional user. I used these forums and XDA to read how to root a OPO and read it over and over and over before getting it right. I failed on the way and the forums were a welcome help for a bricked and bootlooped device. I have returned for similar help with OP3T.
    What makes OnePlus unique is not the hardware or software but the enthusiasm of the userbase to expand what a smartphone can do.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. venkatg.net
    Froyo Mar 21, 2019

venkatg.net , Mar 21, 2019 :
    Hi Team,
    I was a proud owner of OnePlus One and now i bought this Oneplus 6T via TMobile. I would say OOS is good in many aspects when compared to Stock or other Stock Android OS but only thing that needs to be addressed quickly are a few like the apps being killed by OOS is unacceptable for a phone like this and the next important thing for me is the rate of System Update. Its ok when compared to LG, Samsung and few others but still if there is anything that can be done in this aspect it would be really great.