Join our Seattle Community Mobile Gaming Forum!

1. cmconstantine , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 25, 2020 :
    Very similar story I think it definitely says something about someone's personality, and the role people like us play moving forward into the future... definitely a Crystal clear view on what technology is to become. In all aspects for that matter not just gaming...

Now continuing with my own story with the understanding that I think there are many more like us especially given today's opportunities that carve out a lifestyle heavily involving gaming and also because of the fast Pace lives we live now I feel Mobile gaming is the destined future of gaming. Perfect example is accurately shown throughout the movie "Ready Player One" Which I'm certain by now plenty of people have seen... and it's depiction of the future is, I believe, although not in all ways possible, definitely a glimpse of what our future will look like. I only mentioned this here to say that people like us already have an innate sense of this reality coming, and who have naturally embraced this inevitable future.

This being said... I naturally gravitated towards others like me and accumulated years of competitive gaming, mostly during the HALO series with its massive success within esports tournaments. Although I only reached Semi-Pro status I know Pro status was easily obtainable as I regularly demonstrated playing alongside Pro established players. If I hadn't allowed my personal burdens get to me enough to never see my full potential I know my life would be considerably different guaranteed! You know what? That's on me though. It is nobody elses fault but my own, and I've learned over the years that it's not about the falling down that inevitable occurs... Rather it's the always adapting methods at which you get back up... I've found to be, in my own life, the most valuable lesson I've learned so far, and hopefully we all learn sooner than later of this most crutual understanding.

In the meantime I will commit whatever efforts requested by OnePlus as a member of the community. I feel OnePlus, more than any other competitors, has the absolute best grasp on the future, and what it will mean to behold... solidifying themselves as a leader always ahead of the curve!( Maybe a new/in a league of it's own/"Never Settling"best flat screen experience ever? lol ) This makes me feel very proud to be apart of this community. OnePlus I think your stuck with me ... Don't worry mobile gaming has become such an obsession of mine I can wholeheartedly say that bringing me along to a mobile gaming forum may be the best decision OnePlus has ever made... or maybe next time? All I know is I'm ready for anything now and feel forever unstoppable for that matter so please if there is anything else I can do to show my support please don't hesitate to ask! May all those deserving be blessed with unlimited abundance to come. Forever. Thanks for taking the time to read!

LikeMike likes this.
  2. R1579976093736
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2020

3. R1579976093736
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2020

R1579976093736 , Jan 25, 2020 :
    how can I experience gaming if I can't screen record with in game chat with video audio. that's a big minus. one 6T and can't do that with cod mobile. and I wanna record with out 3rd party.

4. Matt Ritt
    Marketing Project Manager Staff Member Jan 25, 2020

Stickied Post

5. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 28, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Oh man, so great to see you here - love your recommendations about the hottest clubs in New York. :D:p

6. Matt Ritt
    Marketing Project Manager Staff Member Jan 28, 2020

Matt Ritt , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Where are you located @SomeGadgetGuy ?

7. SomeGadgetGuy
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2020

jallentech1 and cmconstantine like this.
  8. kirklange
    Donut Jan 31, 2020

kirklange , Jan 31, 2020 :
    I would love to have an opportunity to join this. Why should you pick me? I just turned 50 and have been having since the Atari 2600. I've pretty much much owned every console since as well as every phone and OS since 2001. I game every day on my amazing OnePlus 7T 5G McLaren. I like trying new games when they come out and am open to all types of games.

cmconstantine likes this.
  9. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Feb 2, 2020

luigimario , Feb 2, 2020 :
    I'd love to but I'm not hardcore enough, or American enough :p Thanks for thinking of me, but I never got this notification, just stumbled on the thread today. Using the community app still?

Yup

Confirmed!

That's a me!

Everyone seems to be :p I had no idea about this thread until today.

10. meatandy
    Oreo Feb 2, 2020

meatandy , Feb 2, 2020 :
    Sure you are and I'm MKBHD ...:p:rolleyes:

11. jallentech1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Feb 4, 2020 :
    you can still come and check out the event if you've got the day free. the event doesn't cost money.

12. Jenn.L
    Staff Feb 4, 2020

Jenn.L , Feb 4, 2020 :
    Hi Luigimario,

If you are free Thursday evening and would like to join us for the Seattle Meetup (details can be found on another thread), please do! However, if you are interested in the Mobile Gaming event at noon, please reach out to us by following the steps in the forum!

Thanks!

G_plusone likes this.
  13. SomeGadgetGuy
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

14. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2020

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 7, 2020 :
    yeah

G_plusone likes this.
  15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Feb 7, 2020

luigimario , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Hey @meatandy what do you think? Does the photo look legit or are you calling photoshop? At least it looks like he's using a 7/T Pro :p

16. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Feb 7, 2020

17. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

18. meatandy
    Oreo Feb 9, 2020

dsmonteiro, Kytharsis and G_plusone like this.
  19. meatandy
    Oreo Feb 9, 2020

meatandy , Feb 9, 2020 :
    It's him :cool:

Kytharsis and luigimario like this.
  20. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 9, 2020

camohan , Feb 9, 2020 :
    Such a cold reply... I'm disappointed MKBHD doppelgänger