Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. anky17cool
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

anky17cool , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I don't know if I can even win this challenge..But I am anyways going to join Camp Diaries, a social group that helps unprivileged children to develop some critical 21st century skills such as critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity. Without these skills children greatly lose their chances of being successful in today's world especially when they compete against kids from better backgrounds who the resources to hone these critical talents. Camp Diaries is lead by one of the known MTV Roadies Real Heroes Contestant, Milind Chandwani. So therefore i don't really know if i would win this contest but Just to be the change and to inspire more other fellow Contestants to be part of Camp Diaries for this good social work. #BetheChange

2. dahiya28
    Eclair Sep 21, 2019

dahiya28 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I will encourage my friends & colleges to buy their next mobile from OnePlus only. I will tell them about community of OnePlus, it's services and how good are their phones.
    I will be stop using single use plastic and will ask people around me the same.

3. Jillala_Sravan_
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2019

4. amitmech17
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

amitmech17 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    So, be the change.
    I want to feed the stray animals in my locality. since there are very few person in my locality that feeds all the animals in locality.

5. Bazarag99
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

Bazarag99 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I'd be willing to go without my phone for 48 hours. Smartphone addiction is a real thing out in the world; I would put my phone down to raise awareness.

48 hours.

Challenge me.

I dare you.

6. G1507944414634
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

G1507944414634 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Сам пользуюсь 5. Хочу чтобы сын перешёл с сяоми на ванплюс. это круто !!!!!!!! А дизайн с каплей это не принципиально .

7. Bharat_okhai
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

Bharat_okhai , Sep 21, 2019 :
    very nice idea change world,

SINCE, ONEPLUS SMARTPHONE IS VERY SMART,I HOPE ONEPLUS COMPANY IS SOME FEW YEAES WORLD BIGGEST COMPANY IN WORLD, ONEPLUS PERFECT OS SYSTEM

8. jitendra kr saini
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

jitendra kr saini , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I think 1+ is doing great and innovating new technologies
    my idea for this "MAKE THE CHANGE-BE THE CHANGE" is putting our nature on the top proirity by following points
    1. Reducing electronic waste that increasing by old devices.
    2. Reduction in the radiation in different forms.
    3. Planting more and more trees.
    4. Make eco - friendly devices. etc.

9. G.tarun
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

G.tarun , Sep 21, 2019 :
    In this material world, a lot of people are depressed but most of them are afraid to embrace it. They generally hide it. I'd like to open a small stand in a mall, where in I'll give people free hugs and will tell them that everything will be fine. If anyone wants to share their problems, i'd be more than happy to do so.

#BetheChange

10. Bhagoley
    Eclair Sep 21, 2019

Bhagoley , Sep 21, 2019 :
    sounds like Munna Bhai MBBS !

11. nirajsrimal
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

nirajsrimal , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I will plant Oneplus7(1+7)=8 saplings in my balcony as a measure to improve the environment. Be it chosen or not, i am doing it anyways, as part of "Be the Change Challenge". To everyone at Oneplus community, please plant saplings for a Greener Earth and also, its really fun to see them grow.

It feels really good to see people trying to do bring in a positive change for the society, in their own ways, as part of "Be the Change Challenge. Great Initiative, Oneplus!

12. pramod0ms
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

13. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Sep 21, 2019

Venky61 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    That's good to hear... Alternatively you can also think of an option like what @Starcommander mentioned... A Website as it would have larger reach to collect stories instead of limiting to a smaller circle.

Wonderwoman13, YRJ and Starcommander like this.
  14. koko pegu
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

koko pegu , Sep 21, 2019 :
    In Delhi, there are so many poor peoples outside metro stations, I just want to feed them food whatever they want, at list they will smile and they can sleep the day without thinking about hunger or food, because these days no one cares about anyone, because everyone is fighting with there own problems, I'll take this challenge and forget about my own problems for at list one day.

15. harsh.sarbahi
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

harsh.sarbahi , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I'm into travelling a lot. Even my work demands so. Well lately I have been thinking what if I could go search for honest talents while I travel. Please with inherent or trained caliber to perform certain things, which eventually never got to see the light of the world. What if I could provide them with a platform, make them go viral. I myself am an untrained singer, but that's a passion I would like to keep forever, hence I feel this urge to bring forward other such talent even more so. Internet has recently become a way larger platform than ever anticipated.

16. YRJ
    Marshmallow Sep 21, 2019

YRJ , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Yes I had considered the idea of a website, but then we are talking about a very sensitive issue here. People need to feel safe and be assured that are completely anonymous and untraceable, websites however store users IP address among other things.
    To make sure that no one is hesitant in sharing the stories, I scrapped the idea of a website.

Venky61 likes this.
  17. G_Manik_Singh_
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

G_Manik_Singh_ , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Back in 2016 i had a terrible injury to my right knee.. since then i did not got involved in any of the physical activities.. on 29th of may i had my ACL+MCL+ MENISCUS RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY. I'm way to thin and I'll be challenging myself to get back to sports and earn atleast 5 medals in the coming sports meet of our college..

18. M1548907218115
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

M1548907218115 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I play a lot of games in my one plus 6T mclaren but I would like to see if the new one plus 7T also get heated while playing few games. Just want a nice gaming experience. #oneplus7T

19. S1569006725404
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

S1569006725404 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Ohh! it's a best communal harmony program.It must hit common lives to do social as their job in life . I really appreciate the OnePlus to do such kind of a project, thanks.First of all I am very much fond of OnePlus reasonable range of products.By OnePlus help service I want to do following things-
    A.Technology means a lot in now-a-days where we can't walk a step without technology.So by this initiative we can crack social media for raise our volunteering capabilities,our own opinion polls,take our words to world level which will help the massive lives on earth,also that can change our vision towards people and thier social awareness thinking.In this way OnePlus can give a massive difference towards world by their OnePlus products and technology.I am started following OnePlus from its launch in India.
    B.Also I am from semi-urban area where we have heartbreaking rural areas with their own communial harmony and problems. It must want to go there and tell people how OnePlus technology help their lives to grow and stand up with their opinion polls in that way can connect with people around their state,country and world,this can help the people to take their problems at another level and that will lead to their end of poverty and problems. I this journey OnePlus will help at massive level.
    C.last but not in the list the OnePlus really attracted me from its launch in India I started following them and their products.Due to from and middle class family I can't afford the product but now I am really looking forward for the OnePlus 7t .
    That's my opinion to get up the people social awareness,self-dignity improvement in rural and semi-urban area with OnePlus technology and services.Thanks for seeing my opinion and thinkings OnePlus.With respect,a heartily congrats from me is coming to u OnePlus community. Thanks a lot l.
    JAI HIND.

20. narutocoolguy
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2019

narutocoolguy , Sep 21, 2019 :
    It's very heartwarming to see a consumer electronics brand to work for the collective good and encourage its users (through many wonderful ideas like this) to do the same.

So, here's my challenge:

I have a kid in my neighborhood who is currently studying to become an engineer. Although his interaction with technology has been limited given his poor financial background, he shows a very good aptitude and eagerness for it. He comes to my home sometimes to use my PC and get online. He knows all sorts of things about computers which is astonishing considering the fact he doesn't own one.

In India, there is a horde of engineers, most of them being the ones who don't really want to be one neither have any credible interest to. It has created a vacuum of talented, passionate individuals with unique abilities. So, I wanted to do something that has a real impact on my surrounding and an overarching benefit to all of us.

If I get a 7T, I'll gift my current phone to him. He currently owns a basic feature phone. I think owning a smartphone will help him get on par with his counterparts and succeed in his endeavor which will not only help him and his entire family but also cater to the vacuum I talked about above.

Cheers!

Zeehan likes this.