Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. U1564823205771
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

U1564823205771 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    The change

the change differs from person itself its depends upon the thought that they have towards the world and to me peobably people geeting more attach to the mobile world then the real one an i think that zen mode in oneplus was a great chnage and that might really work to makr pppe belive to shut dowm your mobile and enjoy your company the world around you and that that might bring change in the public and they'll. otice by them selfes

2. W1527514799861
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

W1527514799861 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    it is my final year so I will be capturing random and candid movements of my friends and make a final presentation at the end

3. M1548907218115
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

4. sumanshekhar698
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

sumanshekhar698 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I am an engineer and environment concerned person and also an active member of Rotract community. I believe that we as individuals have something we can give back to society and these are not some heavy tasks we can all start from simple things which will eventually vibrate to a greater distance in the form of ripples. Currently, I am in Bangalore and my team have a project on bringing free education to the local community especially computer knowledge. We feel we need something that can pique their interest in the field of technology, we are collaborating with several engineering students and NGOs and are progressing towards our goal. Actually we don't want anything for doing positive things and spreading good vibes, but any help is always appreciated :)

5. gaurav_mahato
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

gaurav_mahato , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Smartphones are a great gadget in todays world with the rapid technology upgrades it is more than just a gadget which is a necessity in our daily routine.

At the same time we are so immersed into it that it is impacting a person's social life.

bethechange : zenmode is a great initiative launched recently and would definitely like such initiatives getting promoted as regular practices which improves smartphone and life balance.

6. aniket.ghosh
    Froyo Sep 21, 2019

aniket.ghosh , Sep 21, 2019 :
    In Mumbai Aarey Forest will get chopped more than 2000+ trees will be cut to build Metro Routes for transportation.
    If that happens I will go to some part of my state and plant 100 trees and contribute towards restoring the natural vegetation.
    I believe in sustainable development and my generation is so advancing in technology that everyone is forgetting about mother nature and destructing environment.
    So this way I will create awareness and saving the environment and also help a bit to restore the environment :)

Starcommander likes this.
  7. DHOLARAM
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

DHOLARAM , Sep 21, 2019 :
    #Be_the_Change,
    @Be_the_Change...it is great and exceptional challenge. I insist and accept the challenge that I will help a needy innocent poor student who regularly goes school in freezing cold without hot and woolen clothing. Each OnePlus user should help a needy innocent poor student as a campaign. The name of campaign should be HOT PLUS or COLD NEVER SETTLE.

Thanks a lot, OnePlus Team.

8. Devansh_Maheshwari
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

Devansh_Maheshwari , Sep 21, 2019 :
    well, with this initiative, I'll make sure that I will not use any sort of non biodegradable plastic for next 2 weeks. Be with plastic bottle of beverages (which I love the most).
    and will make sure my peers and others are trying to stop their consumption of plastic in daily use.

9. W1566465008104
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

W1566465008104 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Since Oneplus device have Good Battery life, I can use Oneplus 7t extended amount of time than other device which improves devices life cycle also electricity use for Charging it.
    One of the Main Reason why people Change there devices are Battery Life and Updates.
    Since One plus Get regular updates that can be Neglected. Also Oneplus Zen Mode prometes ypu to use your phone less.. thus Improving its battery life and also Quality of your Living. I Challenge too use my Oneplus device Without Charging for 4 Days, without Using it for Any Multimedia Purposes but only for Calling.

10. L1569052589669
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

L1569052589669 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    In this entire, we are not only the people living, poor people are also living, which does not have any money to buy food for children and themselves.

As we middle class, high class does not care about the food left after eating in our diet , instead of throwing it. we can give it to those which are needy of food and help them. I have taken an initiative to tell everyone restaurant and hotels do not throw all this food ,intead give it to the needy one.

As if the needy one are healthier worker content increase as they little bit healthier and the children don't have to work in their childhood and they are able to go to school complete their studies

if OnePlus members are with me, it would be spread at large level and we able to make a indian community all well educated.

Thank you hope u like my idea..

11. ducksonetime
    Eclair Sep 21, 2019

ducksonetime , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I’m a meat eater but I’ll go vegan one day and vegetarian another day per week to reduce my environmental impact.

12. S.Gowtham visvanath
    Froyo Sep 21, 2019

S.Gowtham visvanath , Sep 21, 2019 :
    i will spread the exciting features of OnePlus to people and I am doing it already I will be always sharing latest news of all tech with people nearby me and to my friends worldwide
    #bethechange

13. Sanjiban01
    Froyo Sep 21, 2019

Sanjiban01 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    " Be the Change"

Pollution and population are the two big major problems which are out of control. To keep our earth clean and healthy these two main problems need to be fixed. I would take up the challenge to plant trees and request everyone one of you to do the same. And also request all the automobile companies to switch from petrol vehicles to electric vehicles as fast as possible.

14. Blazing Diplodocus
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

Blazing Diplodocus , Sep 21, 2019 :
    First I must admire this initiative OnePlus has taken, it truly holds the potential to make a great change.
    Now about that change, Technology certainly has made our life easier but it has undoubtedly created a gap between human and nature. Most of my friends I see are deeply obsessed with tech stuffs. One of my friends was inside his room for more than a week playing game., now this friend of mine hasn't breathed in a fresh air for more than a week cause of the tech. OnePlus did introduced the zen-mode but that only keeps you away from your mobile phone for some time. the person can still somehow stay put with other tech stuffs ( T.V, laptops etc). Now can't we make a process through which a person has to spend at least an hour in the fresh air out in nature otherwise his phone won't work? The person just has to report to the phone that he has spent an hour with the nature. Besides that, we can encourage various programme like planting trees? Like you get some points when you plant a tree and the person planting the most wins a contest like you're holding now ? I truly believe that would be a great idea for our ecology.

15. Y1565893872085
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

Y1565893872085 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I am using OnePlus 7 right now, which I bought on this independent day and This is my first experience with OnePlus. I can say that you are proving your tag line Never Settle. I have read some rumours of OnePlus 7T that it have three camera, improved performance, more powerful display and many things. But like about display it is which we are experiencing a lot in a single day. I have read that upcoming OnePlus 7T have 90Hz display. I am watching many mobile review on YouTube and when your company launched 7 pro which have 90hz display and I loved it and many youtubers have appreciated so much and one youtuber named mkbhd is using right now instead of note 10 + or other flagships. He said in his video that he can't show performance of 90hz display on camera but he explained very well. So I want to use that 90hz display because my device doesn't have it. So I want to exchange with 7T. Thank you.

16. Y1565893872085
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

Y1565893872085 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I am using OnePlus 7 right now, which I bought on this independent day and This is my first experience with OnePlus. I can say that you are proving your tag line Never Settle. I have read some rumours of OnePlus 7T that it have three camera, improved performance, more powerful display and many things. But like about display it is which we are experiencing a lot in a single day. I have read that upcoming OnePlus 7T have 90Hz display. I am watching many mobile review on YouTube and when your company launched 7 pro which have 90hz display and I loved it and many youtubers have appreciated so much and one youtuber named mkbhd is using right now instead of note 10 + or other flagships. He said in his video that he can't show performance of 90hz display on camera but he explained very well. So I want to use that 90hz display because my device doesn't have it. So I want to exchange with 7T. Thank you.

17. U1557200750417
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

U1557200750417 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I think knowledge empower everyone. I would like to help as many as possible to get best education and ask the same from them( to help other poor people who cannot afford to pay high fees for college books etc).

18. neel_123
    Eclair Sep 21, 2019

neel_123 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Quite a changeful and noble initiative by One Plus.... Appreciate it.... The idea of what I can do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T is not allowing my mind to SETTLE .... I feel that not only OnePlus but each and everyone of us should be doing our bit to help humanity and ENVIRONMENT in general and that too without any returns.... In my case, since this is going to be in exchange for a 7T, without making nay tall claims what I can do first thing is to donate my phone budget to any charity organization of OnePlus's choice....other than that I will continue chipping in donations / other help the way I have been doing today.

19. abhiksh44
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

abhiksh44 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    first of all i'm really proud to be a oneplus family member
    and I Would like to suggest for OnePlus Please think about on Display retina so no one will get hurt by using longtime phone

nowadays people are using phones more than 10 hours or maybe more hours a day continuously so improve display quality or build something that no one's eyes will get hurt.

20. manibk183
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

manibk183 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Well ,If I get selected for the same. I would sell my OnePlus 6 and I would donate the money to an NGO I know of which empowers the underprivileged children by imparting them education and also taking care of their day to day needs. I would use the money to help them stock up some supplies before the winter begins. :)