Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. BlueIsTheColor
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

BlueIsTheColor , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I really like this idea. I currently use my phone for nearly 4 hours a day. If I win the OnePlus 7T, I will complete 100 hours of community service over a period of 30 days. So that I use my phone less and contribute to the betterment of my community.

2. K1563383704993
    Donut Sep 21, 2019

K1563383704993 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Poverty in India is a major challenge and you know 20-30% of the population does not even get food even once in a day,So I will give food to at least 200(and more) hungry and the poor people and I think that if all the middle class and richer sections of the society do so,1 day per year we are contributing a lot to the society! #BETHECHANGE.

Wonderwoman13 likes this.
  3. sNOwdROp_1018
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

sNOwdROp_1018 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Obesity being a big issue now a days, I will challenge myself to lose some weight within a set period of time. lol probably my only way to motivate my self. Maybe I can motivate someone else as well by my result?

4. ayush sharm
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

5. iamvarunshah
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

iamvarunshah , Sep 22, 2019 :
    My Challenge:-

To plant a tree/day all of different types from Oct 16th (My Birthday) to Oct 23rd (Mom's Birthday), i.e. 8 trees. But since the contest ends on Oct 18th, I will plant 8 trees from the result day.

Join me and do your bit for the environment.

"Be the Change!"

6. ayush sharm
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

Daniereu likes this.
  7. Daniereu
    Donut Sep 22, 2019

Daniereu , Sep 22, 2019 :
    since photography is very unused where I live ( small town in Italy of 8000 people ), I would shoot photos to the most old people there and do a black and white vintage village to get published on the Facebook homepage of my town, in order to give some importance to these pillar of the town

ayush sharm likes this.
  8. H1569113628242
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

H1569113628242 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I am a member of Cognizance ,the annual technical fest of IIT Roorkee. We at Cognizance believe that technological advancements should go hand in hand with the environmental stability. That's why we undertake many initiatives every year to produce a change that benefits the society. One of our initiative is HASI( Health and Sanitation for women initiative ), under which we provided health education to the women of nearby villages and also provided them sanitation kits.
    I would take this event up ahead .

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019

9. khozima
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

khozima , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I guess the number 7 is lucky number and u should do somethimg about it. They say god made the world in six days and rested on the seventh day, oneplus 7 now on top and resting but the (T) for taking care of you, as you create the zen mode which is awesome btw now create a list of 7 things ar good for health and soul.
    It could be done in one day or one by one in 7 days.
    And maybe a more 5 or 10 dollar each phone for health organization.

10. swaraj_c.r.
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2019

swaraj_c.r. , Sep 22, 2019 :
    ya a kind off but we humans are dangerous to every species on Earth.

shapz and akshayr723 like this.
  11. akshayr723
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2019

akshayr723 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    yes, true

C1522817504370 likes this.
  12. Aks1912
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

Aks1912 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Nice to see that Oneplus cares a lot for the environment, I would be glad if Oneplus installs recycling centers for the management of e-waste all over the world especially in India where tonnes of e-waste is not managed properly. If I would have Oneplus 7T, then I would try to observe nature and keep them all in my memories through its camera and track stars throughout the night through skymaps. A person receiving this phone must know its importance before using it and always be proud of being a member of Oneplus community.

13. RAJATH@RB
    Donut Sep 22, 2019

RAJATH@RB , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I surprised when OnePlus 7t first look was released, It was really good. Actually rear design of OnePlus 7t is little bit similar to 'Moto' and 'huawei mate 30 pro'. Being unique gives tougher competition and attracts more people. Actually I draw a rear design , I think It will be good. If you like you can modify such designs.
    1569123748861.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019

14. G_Jeyanth_Mandava_Ysdj
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2019

G_Jeyanth_Mandava_Ysdj , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Public littering and burning the waste products

Problem description-
    I am from India. Public littering and combustion of waste products out in public is one of the major issues which is prevailing since ages. This is a serious issue as not only it's damaging the environment/society around us but also the smoke released from these will create an impact on health of the people.

Scenario-
    Recently while travelling on a national highway which connects to major cities (Kochi-Mumbai) we were startled to see the complete highway to be filled with smoke and the cause for this was a roadside fire. Tires were put on fire with waste products! This can even cause accidents as the road is completely covered with smoke :(

What I want to do-
    With the amazing camera of OnePlus I would like to shoot videos and photos from my locality and try to bring awareness with the help of my colleagues and company. This is quite feasible because I can see a lot of these roadside fires happening nearby and moreover with the help of OnePlus and my Employer, I'm sure I can create some buzz or awareness regarding the issue :)

[e]270c[/e]️

15. Garvit01
    Eclair Sep 22, 2019

Garvit01 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I will take the challenge by cleaning up my nearby places like picking plastics bags, wrappers from the parks and roads. As the people will see someone else picking up the garbage other might do the same . By this we can clean the environment.

16. NicestRudeGuy
    Froyo Sep 22, 2019

17. sagar_chothani
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

sagar_chothani , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Hi,
    I am doing this for sure whether I am getting any gift or not, I am running two private limited companies in a remote area. Here it came to my knowledge that females who are of young age and using mobile are not having knowledge that what difficulty their naked picture to their boy-friend or any other can cause them. They might be sharing it whom they are trusting but that should be not happen in first place. Then some of them start abusing her and take advantage. This happens because they might not have proper knowledge of that.

This type of incident just came to my knowledge yesterday night and I read one plus’s mail today, so I thought that I or any senior female staff can enlighten them about this. So, in our general meeting that is already happening in this time frame, I am definitely doing this.

18. B1564088877970
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

B1564088877970 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Always keep updating ourself to stay in the competition with the world. That'll be my change, coz changes are the part of life that's exactly what OnePlus always does.

19. Giriprasath
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2019

Giriprasath , Sep 22, 2019 :
    This is a great initiative!

Now to bring a positive change to the world, I have to change my lifestyle and myself first... So as our community has helped plant more than 25,000 trees, I'll also reduce my carbon footprint by doing the following...

1. I pledge that I'll not use Air conditioner in my home for next 50 days.

2. Also I'll use public transport like bus, train, metro to go out or to my college/workplace instead of using my car for the next 50 days.

And if I win this context that will motivate me further to pledge I'll stop using AC until March(next summer) and also I'll go out or to my workplace/college using public transport for a year.

20. Abhinandan Lahori
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

Abhinandan Lahori , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Consciously realize that the homeless you pass on the street every day is, in fact, a man. Through choices of their own or circumstances out of his control, they ended up in this situation, and that makes them no less human. We can see, no one wants to talk to them or ask why they ended up like this. Literally they got no one to whom they can share their feelings or emotions and in our society no one even cares about them. So from Today I will greet them where ever I can and will try my level best to help them out in even smallest way possible.Your greeting could bring healing to their heart, and help heal the world by healing one person at a time. Treat people as equals, no matter how you interpret their social standing. If we all will do so OUR WORLD WILL BE A VERY GOOD PLACE one day where everyone is happy and smiling :) and it'll improve people's life and surroundings too.