Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. swaraj_c.r.
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2019

swaraj_c.r. , Sep 22, 2019 :
    ya and people who get realized will not come in front to help thinking that why only me. finally no one except one or two will work for it.

2. SidRon97
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

SidRon97 , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I will spend time with the people in an old age home so that I can show my love and gratitude to the people who need it the most and since they are the ones who made this generation and they deserve to be loved back as much as they love us. I will share my feelings and thoughts and if possible visuals from the time spent to encourage others to do the same and love our elders like they love us. [e]1f60a[/e]
    This will be a great opportunity for me to do this as I've done it before and would like to it again and the fact that I might be getting a brand new device in return for it is great bonus.

3. Rajkadecha
    Donut Sep 22, 2019

Rajkadecha , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Everything starts with self #Be the change self first,

what takes to change anything?
    Positive Mindset & willingness to do .

Just take break from routine life think what can one do for society, community?

there's always something you can identify that is thing where I can do #change . every one can make changes in their best possible way.
    #Small efforts, makes change.

Not necessarily to do extraordinary for change anything. Little action from everyone makes change.

Impersonal likes this.
  4. BYG BYRD
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2019

BYG BYRD , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I was 10 yrs old when my Grandpa passed away, Everyday there was some fight between my parents and grandpa to leave the house and live alone in Old Age Homes.
    One day my Grandpa Agreed on this and Moved to an old age home.

After 2 yrs , A phone call came from the old age home and Told us that your grandfather has passed away last night, I cried many days inside my heart and i always thought that if my parents did some care of my grandpa then he would be still alive & smiling with us.

My motive to tell my story is that - this happend to my grandpa and should not happen anyone's grandparents anymore

So i thinked on the Topic #bethechange that to - Call up elderly people & Senior Citizens who live alone to check if they need anything & provide them.

This will help to bring a beautiful smile on there face [e]1f60a[/e] that will shine whole life.

Thank you for Reading.

Starcommander and TibiTibi like this.
  5. Joel B
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2019

Joel B , Sep 22, 2019 :
    My challenge is a simple personal one

My goal is to lose 4 kg in 4-5 weeks.

I want to be healthy and an example to people around me. I know so many people, who think it's impossible and won't put the first step. I want to show them that they have the power inside them to change them self’s.

My plan is :
    1. consulting a dietician
    2. following a strict yet healthy controlled diet combined with daily exercises
    3. keeping an online diary of all my steps and weekly updates of my progress

6. Stijnvi
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2019

Stijnvi , Sep 22, 2019 :
    yes, way better!
    they shouldn't discourage people to execute their plan because they will be disqualified
    they should encourage everyone to execute it, even when they don't win

7. Nithin Yeruva
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

8. Receptks
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

Receptks , Sep 22, 2019 :
    first, we need to think about the world, that is, to protect the environment for the livable universe, our first task is to do what we do for it, developed countries should produce mandatory laws, as a lesson in schools. Protect the environment should be a normal human behavior.
    secondly, animals must protect animals that contribute a lot to the environment because we are conscious beings. yes oneplus we have to keep people alive to do it. While people are struggling to survive, we cannot do any of the above. Improve the quality of life of people.

9. Receptks
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

Receptks , Sep 22, 2019 :
    1-one plus 7 Why don't charge wireless!
    2- One plus 7 Why not waterproof!
    3- Why should I use one plus because I am using Samsung S9 +.
    4- Send me one plus 7 and let me shoot you the vlog is not the companies that buy fake phone advertisements to let everyone see the real experience.

10. LaxmanS
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

LaxmanS , Sep 23, 2019 :
    here is my idea
    i would like to share medical knowledge through articles in local newspaper and try to convince people about the various health hazards. as we are excelling towards the wonderful future new obstacles of diseases and infections are being faced. the epidemics like dengue in summer season here is taking thousands of lives and i would like to take this initiative step. though i was thinking about it earlier the challenge can put me really into it and make me a more social being of me

11. Arghya139
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Arghya139 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I just bought the op7 5 days ago.
    7t is launching on 26th.
    So if i win I will sell this phone, and buy meals for orphan children who don't get to eat everyday properly and share few meals with them.
    I am born and brought up in a well educated family, but all are not that lucky, at least we can share with them upto our abilities.
    BTW I will do this, even not choosen, but number of meals will not be so much.
    Thanks op for giving back to the society even being a tech company.
    #bethechange

12. Z1539518530462
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Z1539518530462 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    in exchange of OnePlus 7T i can plant 7 trees and avoid using any kind of plastic bags for the good of nature and tell others to do same.

13. Kalyanam_zalke
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2019

Kalyanam_zalke , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Plastic is such a big threat to environment

It would not be wrong to say that plastic has become an indispensable part of our day to day life. Though convenient to use, Plastic bans are now in vogue, posing an alarming threat to the environment. In order to combat plastic pollution, several countries have begun banning various plastic products that often get thrown away after one use.

What people do ! In today's world.

People are frequently seen to dispose of plastic items, but they don’t bother that plastics do not degrade or if possible a single plastic bag can take 1,000 years to degrade. Unfortunately, the earth has turned into a dumping ground of plastic waste. According to environmental experts, if strict measures are not taken to reduce the use of plastic, then by 2050, the oceans will have more plastic waste than fishes, reports suggest.

To destroy plastics, we sometimes end up to burn them in the open air. Consequently, they release incredible amount of harmful gases which ultimately pollute air. If these toxins are inhaled for a long period of time, it can lead to respiratory problems. Though in negligible content, they also add to greenhouse effect which is another threat for survival of humans and animals.

Plastic when becomes waste, tends to end up in landfills or wash into the ocean. There are about 150 million metric tons of plastics in the ocean which are responsible to cause damage to marine life partially due to strangulation or choking. According to a recent study, plastic kills coral reefs by making them more susceptible to disease.

GREAT INITIATIVE

In India, ahead of Independence Day 2018, the Centre has urged all citizens not to use national flag made of plastic. It also asked states and Union Territories to ensure strict compliance of the flag code. In terms of this code, flags made of paper only are to be used by public and such paper flags are not to be discarded or thrown on the ground after the event. This could somehow be a small step to a big change.

There are many ways by which we can save our environment

-Try to cut down the use of plastic wherever possible.
    -Recycle the plastic instead of throwing it here and there.
    -Always bring a reusable bag to the grocery store, and keep reusing it.
    -Replace the use of those pesky single-use plastics, with recyclable ones.

SAY NO TO PLASTIC AND SAVE ENVIRONMENT.

View attachment 1137374

challenge -
    I will not use plastic bags.
    I"ll collect some of plastic bags around my home or inside the home in one day .

14. pranjal bhada
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

pranjal bhada , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Hey guys , My self pranjal bhada I'm young photographer, my portfolio is on Instagram, i am so passionate about photography so i think there a mix of my art and global problem, my own challenge will that i will post a street shot on instagram feed then how much like i will get i will gonna to plant that much tree in my city/ near highway road at my college in a 2 week ( I will try to plant more neem tree ) . that it (I get 150-200 like on my single post )

Instagram id :- @omegaisperipatetic

15. Nitin_Jain
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Nitin_Jain , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Roof Top Forest

I have been thinking of doing this from a long time and now thanks to OnePlus to giving me that extra push.
    I stay in Bangalore and I see new construction of a building or other structures almost every quarter. This obviously leads to cutting down the trees and taking away the tag of Garden City from Bangalore.
    So, my idea is we all think of planting trees but dont know where to start from, well we all can start from our Homes. There are so many buildings in Bangalore, just imagine if we all together plant atleast 10 plants at our roof top. So, lets do some calculation,
    lets say we (just a blind guess) there are 50K buildings/Apartments in Bangalore (I know its a very small guess) and if we plant 10 plants then that would give us 5 Lakh plants..wooffff... We can make our own roof top forest.
    Imagine you go to your apartment's/house's roof and you see just green tops all across your neighborhood.

As they say, to bring a big change, start small.
    I have already made my balcony almost like a forest and boy the cup of tea tastes way better when you are surrounded by greenery.
    So my challenge is to make my apartment's rooftop ...an amazing forest rooftop. ;)

16. Kumeresh
    Froyo Sep 23, 2019

Kumeresh , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I would like to send some new UI design for Oxygen OS which i felt should write. The ideas are there in my mind but have to sit and do it. Will surely send those in a while either I win this or not.

17. irfanmoosani
    Jelly Bean Sep 23, 2019

irfanmoosani , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Positive thing I am willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T would be :

Distributing atleast 1000 Tulsi (Basil) plants to bring awareness of Tulsi plants among people.

Why Tulsi (Basil) Plant? Because it is a proven Potential anti-dengue medicinal plant. Dengue cases are increasing at high rate in India, these days. Having a tulsi plant at home may help.

How would I reach out to people I don't know?
    To reach more people, I would prefer to go to Traffic Signals and distribute the plants and spread awareness about the plant's ability to strengthen body immunity, fighting bacterial and viral infections and other health benefits.

18. Ritesh9595
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Ritesh9595 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    For a 7T , I don't think this task will suffice ,
    but there is a garbage dump near to my college which is never cleaned up . So in exchange for a 7T I will clear out that mess myself for the betterment of that area!

19. Ayazfans
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Ayazfans , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Distribution of Pollution Mask and Water to Traffic Police Personnel on Duty:
    I live in a very polluted and mining affected Industrial Area called Korba in Chhatisgarh State of India. The whole district is highly affected by mines and Industries. We face very high level of pollution esp. PM10 pollution as the coal laden trucks are transported through the city routes. To manage such huge traffic of heavy vehicles in the city, several Traffic Cops are posted at each junction points and they perform their duty without any safety gear like pollution mask and even have to wait for hours for water break. So, i hope to distribute some good quality pollution masks to them and offer them water (through reusable bottles) while doing it with a hope that it may attract some attention of civil society or the administration towards the working condition of Traffic Cops and they may continue to provide them with safety gears like pollution masks.

20. Ika Musume
    Gingerbread Sep 23, 2019

Ika Musume , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I can't do anything for the world that's huge...
    But piece by piece, by myself, I can do an essay for my last year of university about how technology is changing the world and how affordable technology can be achieved to help the community and the progress. With this essay I can let everyone reads it know about it.