Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. samir30d
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

samir30d , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Children are our future and will be carrying on our technological vision. For this challenge I will be going into schools and giving advice to the children about what the future holds. At school we do not get taught about the real world, I hope to be able to help shape the young minds giving them guidence on what the next steps are in life. Many children suffer mental health issues and I hope that through given them advice and answering any questions they have I can make a change. Some people just want someone to listen to them or talk to them and that what I am going to do. One small change can make a lot of difference in someones life.

2. Z1569230530929
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Z1569230530929 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I am due to start a new job helping young people with emotional and behavioural issues. we will be using practical skills such as farming and looking after farm animals to help engage the young people and enrich their lives. photography will play a large part of their journey to help create positive memories.

3. Owen the Crafter
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Owen the Crafter , Sep 23, 2019 :
    As security is becoming a bigger and bigger problem out here. Why don't we collaborate with a security software company to increase the security of OnePlus 7T?

4. F_Horváth_Bálint_BlgI
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

F_Horváth_Bálint_BlgI , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I have two ideas:
    1, There's a beautiful place with a great view in Hungary (search for Prédikálószék). This place is a long tour (4 / 7 kms) from the closest parking lot, where you need to leave your car. However, on this 4 / 7 kms, there are only a few (1-2) wastebin, so people just throw away their waste. I would recruit people from my company to collect the waste and place a few more bins on this beautiful road.
    2, However I like technological innovations and smart phones, I really don't like that people on trains/buses are too much into the devices. I would like to place some leaflets or notes on trains to raise attention on that, so people can start talking to each other! Who should you get a good conversation with, if it's not someone, who you will travel for hours :) Also, this is a really good opportunity to make new contact, friends, or maybe even find your love!

5. Raul.Muresan
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Raul.Muresan , Sep 23, 2019 :
    First I will give my OnePlus 5T to my wife because she loves how my OP5T makes the pictures. And like this, she will give up to her iPhone 7.
    If i will have the OnePlus 7T i will show up to all of my friends, to find out how great OnePlus phones are and will try to convince them to pass to Oneplus. I am thrilled with Oneplus.

6. kkarpieszuk
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

kkarpieszuk , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Please check this url: https://www.siepomaga.pl/en/franek-gogol

It is 4 years old boy (my relative) who can't walk but his parents are raising money to cover surgery which will change it. It must be done until end of October.

If I win this phone, I will put in on online auction immedietely and give all the money to this kid.

I am still OnePlus One happy owner, it is unbreakable so I actually don't need new phone. But winning OnePlus 7T is a great opportunity for me to help this small kid (I've already sent as much money as I could, but can't give more). Let's change at least one life!

7. LoicN
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

8. CaRoTo
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

CaRoTo , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I will pick up the trash around my city during an afternoon.

Keeping cities livable will help us live freely.

9. agsteele
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

agsteele , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I will donate the money that I save to a tree planting project in Tanzania. This will provide employment for Tanzanians, improve the local environment by holding soil and water in place and it will provide a small contribution to offsetting the carbon my lifestyle generates.

10. Alamon
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Alamon , Sep 23, 2019 :
    So... here's my idea: Let's make OnePlus and our community environmentally friendly!

How? First of all, OnePlus should produce their phone fairly. And the rest will do the community.
    Let's start a movement on all social medias around the globe (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, VK and all other social medias). Make Photos/Videos with your OnePlus of environmental pollution and how you get rid of it.

Its our biggest problem on the planet - let us be a part of a new future. Let's make OnePlus THE brand that stands for environmental protection and take China (and of course the rest of the world) to a new level of modern society.

11. sameeeep
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

sameeeep , Sep 23, 2019 :
    My office boy has been facing troubles with his cell phone. If I get the One Plus 7, I will give my my current phone (One Plus 3) to him as a gift and welcome him to the one plus family.

12. villa73
    Froyo Sep 23, 2019

villa73 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    My challenge is to document my experience visiting Los Angeles, CA, by exploring Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, The original, Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Universal Studios Hollywood, and the biggest Dance Festival in the States, Dreamstate SoCal.
    With a OnePlus 7T, that smooth fast display will help capture memories as well as unforgettable moments with the power of OnePlus.
    Help make this challenge a reality.

13. Z1545837280794
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Z1545837280794 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    With our youth movement, we regularly play "The clean-up games". This is where we select a place in our city and clean the neighborhoods from litter. The team who has the most litter at the end of the day wins a little price.
    At the end of the year, we hope to have a completely colored in map of our city.

14. K1556269493583
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

K1556269493583 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Tissue-paper overuse. :(

A seemingly trivial but essential problem of myself is the consumption of tissues. Box tissues, toilet tissues & kitchen towels are constantly running out in my small 20ft home. It's very cheap to buy so I never hesitate to take one and almost immediately dump it after a single-use.

I'm an Earth Lover, and I'm quite aware of my eco-footprint on things such as energy-saving, being a vegetarian etc. Yet I just can't stop using those tissues due to their convenience. Rather than seeing the rubbish bags that are half-filled with tissues, I'm happy to #challenge myself to reduce any sorts of tissues usage, that way I can not only save trees and money, I can also reduce the use of plastic bags to contain trash.

My goal is to not buy box tissues more than once every two months, and other types of tissue for more than twice every year. If this challenge is met according to plan, I, as one person, can save at least a portion of wood a year. If this can influence 100 people, I might be able to save an entire tree. #nomoredeforestation

It's not about the phone anymore, and this, is a positive thing that I'm willing to do.

15. Skullman1992
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Skullman1992 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I'm willing to go to the hospital dressed like a clown and make every sick kid laugh while I livestream this on my Twitch channel

16. robicosmi
    Donut Sep 23, 2019

robicosmi , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Great idea [e]1f603[/e]

I'm willing to go in the park and collect all the rubbish, making the park cleaner.

17. timauzbe
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

timauzbe , Sep 23, 2019 :
    To make a positive impact on the community and environment I would start collecting a plastic bottles in the neighborhood on weekends.
    OR
    Brand new smartphones are being launched almost twice a year and what are we doing with our old ones. Me personally I’ve got here at hone 3 old phones that I don’t use and to make i positive impact on the community I would donate my old phones to those who needs them most or just give it for free to repair shops to be used for spare parts

18. Z1569231407435
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Z1569231407435 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    its great to hear from an big company like One plus that they protect the environment my idea is to keep every peace of the mobile to be recycled as using plastic free mobile .
    by using different kinds of materials ,
    hope its will keep our planet free of bad industrial treat

19. vRaptor910
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

vRaptor910 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    This is a really good idea.

For a Oneplus 7T I'm willing to let the car in the garage and go to work on my bike every day of November and to donate 1€ per kilometer to a reforestation OMG to get more trees in parts of Portugal that were affected by wildfires.

I live 8.3 Km from my work, so every day it would be 16.6 € times 20 workdays (1st of November is holiday in Portugal). In the end I would donate 332 €, it wouldn't be much but it's a start.

The progress of my challenge can be tracked in my Strava account.

20. meekin1310
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

meekin1310 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    By using my lovely new 7T (!) Connected via Bluetooth to my car stereo with intermittent reminders to turn off the engine when waiting or at traffic lights - helping to reduce my carbon footprint.