Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Priyanshup476
    Eclair Sep 24, 2019

Priyanshup476 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    I like the phone which has less Sar value and OnePlus provide flagship chipset so in terms of processing no issue but the phone with gesture control and voice command
    is a good concept and don't forget to include wireless charging.

2. A1569313575953
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

A1569313575953 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Smart phone addiction is a big problem nowadays...
    To stay away from smartphones... is a big task

If I would win the oneplus 7t I will go in zen mode ( no phone usage) for 3 or 4 days.
    I will also motivate my family to do the same

3. Jalmar Verbraak
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Jalmar Verbraak , Sep 24, 2019 :
    My idea to change the envoirement is to make people here use no more paper coffee cups but use reusable cups instead. A lot of people here use paper cups and leave them on their table. at the end of the day they have a stack of cups which will be thrown away. This is wasting a lot of paper and plastic(because there is a little bit of plastic in the cups) I would help a lot if we didn't use those cups anymore and use a ceramic mug as an example.

4. Amar1200
    Donut Sep 24, 2019

Amar1200 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    1569318907511.jpg
    as we know the environment is not only for humans. it is for animals also. i am taking the challenge to feed more or 100 stray dogs near my locality.
    thanks oneplus community.

Salt505 likes this.
  5. D1569320569203
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

D1569320569203 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    hii oneplus Community every year whenever oneplus launch any mobile i am really surprised everytime i feel that some magic happen and i get an one plus phone but because off the money issue i never had an opportunity on October 8 my birthday i going to come i wonder like always that some magic happen last year i bought an phone by selling my old cycle but the phone is on a dead bed hope is always bigger may god bless oneplus. i do not have a good phone to attach some pictures with this post but ok this all gonna fill a bit of my post [e]1f60a[/e][e]1f60a[/e][e]1f44d[/e]thank you one plus.
    special attention request to:pete lau.

6. Marsh._.Mello
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Marsh._.Mello , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Hi @dsmonteiro

This is an amazing Challenge and very creative and helpful to the community around us!

I personally would like to give my thought and will be able to help and put in my time and effort.

The Idea that I had was to provide to the poor and needy,
    those who live on the streets and live in hunger.

We can give a pair of cloths and blanket, to protect themselves from harsh weather.
    Provide them with food, water and medicines.
    Some people live on the streets, roads, footpath and park benches, live and sleep in a cold weather and now the rains have begun and it's really hard to see the living in such conditions.

It will be a great privilege for the OnePlus in reaching out to the poor and needy people all around the world and bring out the joy and happiness and the beautiful smile on their face when they receive the things that has been provided by OnePlus!

7. B V R
    Eclair Sep 24, 2019

B V R , Sep 24, 2019 :
    7T means 7 Times better than recent!

Oneplus is one of my favorite smartphone brand from my first smartphone that is Oneplus 3T. Oneplus doing tremendous changes in their every T versions. and that changes are really great for our daily needs. So i am waiting for this 7T version, and i know, i am sure that, this T version has lot of changes from the regular 7 version, and also new features that always we needed. Oneplus always hearing their customers valuable suggestions and needs. that's why i am loving Oneplus. I am waiting for the 7T. That means 7 times better than recent version in my opinion!

From today onwards do atleast 7 things for others as you can and make them happy and smile like oneplus does!

8. N1569323006124
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

N1569323006124 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Smile more to our hospital patients because even the simplest thing to do might have a great positive outcome. [e]1f601[/e]

9. mhdmt786
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2019

10. visesh vivekanandan
    Eclair Sep 24, 2019

visesh vivekanandan , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Dear OnePlus team,

I have been diehard fan of your products because of Community that works together with ONEPLUS for the change of smartphone industry, but still I feel a guilt about why our products getting price higher and higher each year. As a proud owner of OnePlus device my small request for OnePlus product development team. If software optimisation is the key for Android not the spec, then we all together should develop a budget, value for price, the true flagship killer smartphone with last year processor at polycarbonate back with decent camera to reduce the cost. I'm requesting this because we should widen our community circle by making everyone try our "OXYGEN Os ". I'm saying plastic back and year old premium processor becoz some of our friends can't afford new OnePlus devices but they wanted too. I could see still my old OnePlus 3 surviving till now this shows how much dedication and commitment taken by OnePlus team and our community to optimise the user experience. If "Be The Change" is a challenge then we should start to change the smartphone industry by changing old marketing strategy. I personally wish similar design like sandstone back of OnePlus one because the price you gave for that device killed other smartphone brands. I got impressed how you guys rise to top and got bigger working together closer with community.

"To Change, We Must Be The Changer."

Regards,

proud ONEPLUS user.

11. Weiberg
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Weiberg , Sep 24, 2019 :
    My goal will be to stop my company to use plastic bags and other plastic things like coofee cups etc etc.
    I work at Denmarks biggest car sales shop with overr 1000 emploies. We reach out to millions of people in Denmark over the year, and I know it would be a big and opportunity for the company to get possitive feed backs too, and they can use it commercial wise. I hope that can get Ejner Hessel A/S to use paper instead of plastic in all possible ways :)

12. Ayazrava
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

13. Amirtheshwar_Arumugam_
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Amirtheshwar_Arumugam_ , Sep 24, 2019 :
    We need to stop finding ways to solve the problem by using technology that may or may not exist . Nature has provided us with a magic machine that can suck out the CO2 in our ecosystems and provide free and fresh air. This magic machine is a tree. Please grow more trees and reduce using fossil fuels.

14. H1569090523096
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

H1569090523096 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    One of the best practices of companies is to lower prices so that lower class people can buy and feel happiness.
    A good feeling keeps people from despair and life will be beautiful.i long time waiting for win a phone because really cant buy and feel sadness

15. rohitjplr
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

rohitjplr , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Thanks One Plus for this special contests and all the technicians who are responsible for the success of ONEPLUS Products and Community. Today I am here with a great idea. The main problem we are gone face in the future is Clean drinking water. Our ancestors have preserved water for us but we are not protecting it for the coming generation. The Pond, river and other drinking water source is being polluted. We should prevent it. Thanks to Oneplus Who cares about nature and Makes an exciting deals like this

Thankfuly

16. W1562520827538
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

W1562520827538 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    well I would try to change the world by my way while helping the Poor's or helping the animals laying on the streets without any food for days

17. bob_bastos
    Eclair Sep 24, 2019

bob_bastos , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Send me the 7T, i sell it and give money for charity to people already doing great job.

18. Pankaj96540
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Pankaj96540 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    That's a good idea

We get the best gaming experience, Speed and long lasting battery life. I am waiting for this phone

19. Tathever
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Tathever , Sep 24, 2019 :
    What a nice motivation for us to do good!!!!
    And while I was thinking about it, I realized that for us, in general for our planet, only love and care are important!
    Where there is love, there is peace! Where there are caring people, there are no single people !!!!
    Therefore, for this challenge I am willing to share my weekends with children from the orphanage and with patients in a nursing home! I will share my love with them! My knowledge!
    Thanks OnePlus !!!!!

20. Anju123456
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Anju123456 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    I purchased Oneplus 7T launch event pass by logging in via Mobile number hence I did not receive the QR code. I requested multiple times to please send the QR Code on my updated Mail ID but the same was denied every time.
    I have been complaining since the morning of tickets sale but have not received a resolution till date. Very frustrated with Oneplus experience.
    I have been using Oneplus devices since last 4 years but will never buy the same seeing the customer service.
    They are not allowing me to attend the event and also they are not providing me the refund.
    Very very disappointing experience from Oneplus.